Birthingway College of Midwifery is ...
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Birthingway College of Midwifery
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Birthingway College of Midwifery Reviews
I have received an amazing education here. They have a very unique program that is structure with a lot of care and consideration.
I came to birthingway to receive an excellent midwifery education. I do feel that I am getting a good education, but the program leaves much to be desired. The culture of the school is very white and insular, and focus of the education mirrors those values as well. Some of the required intro classes are a waste of time and money. On the positive side, I have learned a lot, am part of a community dedicated to helping fostering midwives, and I think the trajectory of the curriculum makes a lot of sense.
Birthingway does not want students to compete with grades; instead, they want students to help each other in order to learn the information well. The workload is heavy and extensive; however, if the life of a woman and her unborn child is in my hands, I want to have a broad range of knowledge in order to care for the mother and her child. Before completing the program, all students are required to commit to an apprenticeship with a preceptor midwife.