Birmingham-Southern College Reviews

I love Birmingham Southern College. I chose to go here my junior year of high school, and I would make the same decision over and over again!
This school has taught me a lot about myself in all aspects of life. I learned what I'm best at when it comes to academics and what I'm not so good at(more than in highscool) and the professors were always available to help me with whatever problem I had. Never a problem too big or small for them, and always with a smile on their face too!
When I went to Birmingham Southern Select Southern on March 4-5, I had the most amazing time of my life. I got to learn what the campus-life was really like and I met the most generous professors, students, and staffs that you could have ever met in your entire life. The president of Birmingham Southern was so sweet and strong-minded which made me want to attend Birmingham Southern because I was really inspired by her.
Start Your Review of Birmingham-Southern College
I love the diversity at Birmingham Souther and I love their teachers and coaching staff. I think Birmingham needs to remodel their school because it is kind of old.
This school is amazing. The student body is one big family, and the faculty are top notch. I could not see myself going anywhere else.
BSC is a life-changing place. You will be pushed academically, supported by all, and taught lessons in and out of the classroom.
The campus is gated and very safe. The cafeteria hours could be better. It closes at certain times during the day and closes too early at night. The cafeteria doesn’t open until 11 on weekends, and they frequently run out of food.
I love BSC and everything about it. This is where I feel at home even though I am 1000 miles away. When I go home I am always ready to get right back.
Birmingham-Southern College is a school notorious for its prestige scholars. They offer small class sizes that better enhance your learning experience, education experiences abroad to deepen your knowledge and help you select the perfect career field, and they are also a Christian based school that believe in strong morals.
Birmingham-Southern College is a great college. A few of my close friends attend BSC. I love visiting the campus. I attended "Sample 'Southern" and had the oppurtunity to sit in on a class and it was very interesting. I also had the oppurtunity to interact with current students and eat lunch at the "caf." I plan to attend to BSC next fall.
The campus is absolutely beautiful. The whole campus has a security fence around it, so you feel safe the whole time.
I always thought that I wanted to go to a big college, but after visiting Birmingham-Southern College I fell in love. The thing I love most is the small class sizes, the individual attention, and the personal relationships with the professors. They truly care about teaching and knowing that we are learning-not just going through the motions to get the grade/diploma. I have grown personally and academically and I wouldn't change a thing.
I loved the family like experience you get at BSC. The faculty and staff are very welcoming and genuinely want you to succeed.
The students and faculty at BSC are so welcoming. My freshman year I was so upset leaving home, and some random stranger came and sat with me while I was freaking out. The students are very nice. And I am looking forward to our brand new food service that is going to expand the vegterain menu on our campus!
All of my professors have encouraged thoughtful, challenging discussion and critical thinking---practices I will be thankful for when entering the world beyond the classroom.
Birmingham Southern College is a place that is always trying to improve. There is not as much diversity as I would have hoped for as a student at BSC, but in my four years there I saw a lot of growth and met a lot of accepting people.
BSC has a lot to offer students who want to get involved and make the most of their college experience. There are so many opportunities to become a student leader, get involved in the community, and build relationships with professors and the administration. BSC is far from perfect, but it has really been improving in past years (the new food provider is a huge step in the right direction). Like any other school, what you get out of your experience at BSC reflects what you put in, and the students who do put a lot into their BSC experience have great outcomes.
Start Your Review of Birmingham-Southern College
Birmingham-Southern was not only a family and community itself, but the copious opportunities it provided and support I got was the best I've ever received from any place.
Loves the faculty and Staff; I felt very supported and encouraged to be better. I also loved the community, where I was accepted for who I was and given opportunities for leadership and personal growth.
I really enjoy the small community feel at Birmingham-Southern College. The professors and the many academic resources set students up for success. I am excited for the new food service as well as the renovation of freshmen resident halls.