Biola University Reviews

2,034 reviews
I absolutely love the Biola campus. The professors genuinely care for your success and personally (due to small classroom sizes) see to find any internships that might match you and your goals. The dorms are beautiful and the RA's are so helpful and encouraging. The events are also super fun!
Even though Biola is expensive, it is worth every penny. The community is what makes this school great. There are a ton of opportunities to get involved...you just have to find your niche.
I have attended Biola for three years now. I am certainly not happy about the price of school but because I'm almost done with my college career, I'm trucking through. I'm graduating early, thankfully.

Academics are decent. Professors really care about what you do and how you do in their classes. They can also get you in contact with anyone and everyone (you just have to know the right people). The location is safe and campus safety does an amazing job of keeping everyone safe. Dorms and housing is good, plenty of room for you and your roommate(s). Meals leave something to be desired of especially after you eat chicken five days in a row.

Parties are different. While everyone is technically under contract to not do drugs/drink/smoke, residence halls have their bi-semesterly all-halls where you can eat a whole bunch of food, hang out and play games. If you're into something more, there's plenty of parties of-campus to go to. Just have to have the hook-ups.
Review Biola University
Biola is a school truly centered around the integration of faith into one's major. The people are truly kind and you can feel the Holy Spirit on campus. There is many communities everywhere one looks and lots to do on and around campus. Biola is definitely the school to attend if you are looking to learn more about God and experience all that SoCal has to offer!
I am an incoming transfer student and they're extremely helpful with the steps I need to take in order to transfer. Calling into the University, they clearly answer all of my questions and if they don't know the answer then they will happily redirect me to someone who does know. Overall, I am extremely excited to start school in the Fall and learn new things from the amazing student and professors.
The faculty and communities of Biola are extraordinary. This is a great school to go for both academic excellence and supportive community.
Biola is a beautiful school and very safe to receive your education from. The staff and students are very kind. I love how God is involved in every thing you do at Biola. There is not much housing for students off campus and the tuition is extremely high.
Too conservative. Good Food. Lousy open hours. Mandatory chapels or ridiculous fine. This school is much more square that I thought it was going to be. Kind of a shame. I graduate next year as a transfer.
Biola is a thriving and vibrant university. There is always something to get involved in and professors are eager and willing to help, guide, and walk with you not only through your academic journey but also your personal one. It has a Christ-centered, positive, and reflective atmosphere.
BIOLA University is an excellent college. It stays true to its values while giving a great education. It has no party scene that involves alcohol or drugs which makes the students feel safe. The professors really get personally involved with the students and care about them as people not just acedemically.
I got accepted into UCLA and Biola and chose Biola because of the amazing Elementary Education program and the close and friendly community I felt on campus. If you're given the chance walk around Biola and schedule a tour, it's an amazing top tier university with a family feel. I've read some comments about it being conservative but myself as a Liberal and Feminist feel like my view points are often met and expanded upon due to Biola's inclusive and accepting teaching style, while centering everything around Jesus. You'll love it here!
Biola University is the greatest university a Christian college student can attend. The education, programs, and alumni population are extremely reputable and Biola's community within the college itself is one of the greatest and most cohesive communities available for students assimilating into something as large as college life. The food is fantastic for a university cafeteria. I would not change a thing so far!
Biola is a very tight knit community....once you are able to find your niche. People are friendly in general and have the commonality of a shared faith. Professors are really great, knowledgeable, and available to students. some even go out of their way and invite the class to have dinner in their homes. Biola is working on diversity.
absolutely amazing School! really love the Christian atmosphere! professors care about students! The community makes learning so much easier knowing that you have all the support you need!
Biola University has impacted my life as a whole. Having the community atmosphere along with the presence of the Lord truly inspires a sense of fellowship. God has a plan for each one of us and with his guidance I have been lead to Biola University. This school is truly amazing and has become my second home.
Biola is a liberal arts school that is founded on sound Biblical teaching. It provides a great atmosphere for students to think and learn from a Biblical perspective. I would recommend this institution to anyone who is looking for this kind of atmosphere in an academic setting.
Biola is a great place to go to school, to learn more about myself and God, and to discovery people similar and different to me.
Review Biola University
Biola University is a great school for those who really crave a Christian, conservative environment. The student body is very friendly; however, the student life is lacking. Professors are very kind and really care about the students. If you desire to succeed, you will. The biggest question one should ask when considering this school is how important a friendly, Christian environment is. If that is the most important thing to you, then Biola is a great fit for you!
The courses are challenging. They raise questions about incorporating one's faith into everyday life. Every time I think my questions have been answered, a new one is raised and the learning process begins all over again. It reminds me of why I am invested in my education.
Surrounded by the kindest, most welcoming, and most faithful students, Biola University is the change of atmosphere our world needs. When you walk through the gates of the beautiful grounds of this University in the home of the brightest state, sunny California, you have stepped into a united environment. The people that live and work in this college are people who are both intellectual and extremely talented. Their lives have been prioritized to spreading the love of God and sharing their gifts to those around them. The only flaw visible is that this colleges does not receive the recognition it deserves.