Biola University is a nationally ranked Christian university in beautiful Southern California. Founded in 1908, Biola offers biblically centered education, intentional spiritual development and vocational preparation in a unique learning community where all faculty, staff and students are professing Christians.
Biola is consistently ranked among the nation’s foremost Christian universities by U.S. News & World Report. Biola’s nine schools offer more than 150 academic programs at the bachelor’s through doctoral levels, enrolling over 6,000 students in La Mirada, online, and in distance programs worldwide. Biola is home to the Torrey Honors Institute, a world leading, classically based honors program for students of any major, and the Stewart Honors program for STEM students.
Biola’s 95-acre campus is less than 25 miles from iconic Southern California locations. Biola’s athletic program competes in NCAA Division II. Over two-thirds of Biola students receive financial aid.
Biola University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.128 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.148 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.147 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.139 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.188 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.79 responses