Binghamton University, SUNY Reviews

2,132 reviews
A great school that truly cares for your success. Professors, administrators, advisors will support you throughout your college career if you reach out to them. The campus is small so you have that sense of community, without being too small where you feel isolated.
I love everything about Binghamton. I am extremely happy here! The dorms are nice, the food is good, and the people are kind. I have already learned so much here, and the advisors are SO helpful.
Beautiful campus, healthy food selections, smoke-free environment across the whole campus inside and out. Various living-learning communities.
Start Your Review of Binghamton University, SUNY
I'm a freshmen at Binghamton so I don't know much but from my experience so far, I can say that there are a lot of talented students who motivate you to become better and work harder. The school is located in central NY so there isn't much culture or life in the nearby towns but there are several international students adding a bit of diversity to the student body. Some professors are terrible and just cannot teach, but you have to find the good ones before they get taken. Overall, it hasn't been terrible, I like it but it could be better.
It is my first time in U.S. When came to Binghamton University first time, I was so nervous. However Binghamton University academic advisor and many other diverse group make me feel relieve. Now I really enjoy mt school life.
This college had a very diverse student body, and academics are extremely important. The professors are very dedicated to helping students succeed.
I certainly like Binghamton when I went to visit. I do plan on attending Binghamton in the fall of 2018. I have many friends who have attended Binghamton, or who are currently attending Binghamton, and they all attest to the value that Binghamton can offer academically, socially, athletically, musically, and so on and so forth.
Definitely a smaller campus, but I love how everyone is so interactive. I would like for more gatherings to get to know each other though!
I love how it is now a tobacco free campus. The campus is very beautiful and very clean. There are many instances where I’ve heard that it’s a public ivy and I think it lives up to that statement. You can’t get through classes unless you actually study for them.
Binghamton University is called the "Premier Public Ivy school", which the school likes to talk about. It's a pretty good school, although the campus is rather small, compared to... well, actual Ivy League schools. Not a bad choice for school; the tuition is pretty cheap and you get a lot more financial aid versus other private schools. There are a variety of classes that you can take, and the freedom and independence the school allows is pretty nice. The weather here is either cold or freezing all the time for a majority of the year. (It sucks. But with a winter jacket it's okay.)
This school is far better than I could have even imagined. The staff and employees have everything well-planned and coordinated. I am very critical, and even I believe that Binghamton does a great job at making resources available to students and getting things done and still being a fun and welcoming campus.
Binghamton University appears to be a great deal and an excellent university to study at.I have toured the university and am impressed with all the opportunities it offers to all aspects of society.
Binghamton is a great school and has a lot to offer. I have definitely gotten my money's worth from going there.
Really loved it when I went on a campus tour! Everyone was super nice and friendly really recommend that everyone takes a tour if they can!
I went to SUNY Binghamton for one semester, and decided to experience upstate New york. I went here for the debate team only, and had a very, very miserable experience. The weather and environment were so awful that I was forced to leave. It made me have a deep depression, and then I had mania after I left so I ended up leaving for sure. I guess being used to having sunny days, and a great environment were better than what Binghamton could ever offer. Binghamton sucks, and I'm never going back to that hellhole.
its great. w r a z s e x t d c t
f v y g bu h n j m ok, pl z e x r d c t f v y g b u h n e j m k, s d f g h j k l c v b n m, s d f g y h u i o e e g i o j o p l p l l l j j i
I had a great experience at Binghamton. The campus and dorms are beautiful. Students are friendly. You can't beat the tuition.
Start Your Review of Binghamton University, SUNY
It's been a while but all that's changed is more students. It's a large state university in a lousy state system compared to other states. You can get a degree without much effort or hassle. Academics are easy. Good for the B student who wants a degree to get a job. Most students are more into parties and activities than academics which is true many places. You'll like it if you liked the social scene in high school and want college to be similar. In fact, half your high school may be attending. NY state has squeezed the system dry for decades so there are no resources but campus is fine. Binghamton is a very unsafe city with a high violent crime rate.Many students have gotten their heads bashed in by gang members. The violent crime rate in Binghamton is 673. For comparison, the state average is 380. So watch out if you attend.
All the students and staff are very friendly and welcoming. There is a lot to do on campus but not too much off campus. There are always clubs to join and events to go to. There are many resources to help students academically, like tutoring groups and office hours. The dorms, depending on what community you live in, are nice and have just enough room to fit all your stuff, doesn't feel stuffy at all. Some buildings aren't as nice to live in because they're older, but there are many residential buildings that have been just newly renovated.
Binghamton University is your home away from home. It is a place where one can feel free to express themselves in a plethora of ways through its numerous clubs and its outgoing students. If there isn't something that you love initially about the institution you'll almost always find it!