Binghamton University is renowned as one of the top public universities in the nation for its academic excellence, value, student achievement, and outcomes post-graduation. A mid-size institution, Binghamton offers more than 130 academic offerings, exclusive honors programs, and research opportunities for undergraduate students in every major.
Binghamton students can join 280 clubs and organizations and elite athletes participate in 21 NCAA Division I varsity teams. Binghamton is a residential school where students develop close friendships that shape their experiences and memories.
Binghamton University, SUNY Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.148 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.147 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.147 responses
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.186 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.209 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.104 responses
Binghamton University, SUNY Reviews
- Academics (There's a reason it's called a "Public Ivy"
- Student Life (There's so much here to keep you busy)
- Career Services (The Fleishman Center is amazing)
- Food (Sodexo has got to go)
- Local Area (Better to stay on-campus)
- On-campus housing (Way too expensive)
- Winter (When Winter comes, it does so in full force)