Big Sandy Community & Technical College Reviews

I am a high school senior taking classes at Big Sandy and it has been the best experience of all four years of my high school career. I love Big Sandy, the opportunities they have, the staff, the people - It's all wonderful.
I have nothing bad to say about BSCTC. This school has helped me with everything that I have needed and have answered every question that I have asked to the best of their ability. My teachers thus far have been exceptional to say the least.
I have had a great learning experience with Scott and john in the welding department on the mayo campus they are two of the greatest people I know and I love welding . Learning to weld is fun and easier then I thought with these two guys
Start Your Review of Big Sandy Community & Technical College
I love attending school here because the professors are all very helpful and devote the majority of their free time to helping students. They are always quick to reply to emails and make students feel welcome and “at home” while going to school here. I really appreciate the effort that the entire administration puts toward making the students feel like this is the right choice for them.
Its great and if you need help they help you out a lot. they have a lot of classes to choose from and they can be online if you need them to be.
The school is a community joke. You will be in class with people who can’t read. The liberal nature exposes itself at all corners. Faculty never worked real jobs and are not tuned to reality. Save your money
Classes are small. Lots of online classes available. Professors are very helpful and quick to respond to emails. Beautiful campus. You're not just an ID number.
The school is flexible with your schedule. For a mother it was amazing how I easily got online classes so I wouldn't have to miss any classes due to doctors appointments for my newborn.
I love the diverse corse selection. The only drawback is having to commute to different campuses to obtain needed credits.
This is my first year of college and so far it has been great. The professors has different techniques in teaching you something you probably did not know.
Big Sandy Community and Technical College has really prepared me for going to a University. I am about to get my Associate in Science Degree and I'm super grateful to attend here. Class sizes are small meaning that everyone in class gets to know one another and professors truly care about the students' education. I have learned so much by attending here and I'll be sad when I graduate. The people and education opportunities truly make going here worth while.
Big sandy is a small school. The professors are very kind and reachable. There aren't many extra curricular activities however. And there is no on-campus housing or food.
Despite being a college, the professors are quite close to their students. Many professors care for their students and will do their best to help them. Although, the campus is small and the clubs are very limited. Depending on the campus you attend, you are limited on your classes if you don't want to travel and hour everyday for classes.
They accept most classes and their classes transfer. They have very helpful staff that will go the extra mile to do what they can to make sure you have everything you need and that you have no questions.
Small town college close to home and overall had a nice experience. Classes are small and you get to be close to professors and fellow students.
My time at big sandy community and technical college has been a very enjoyable one. Everyone on the campus is very friendly and all the professors are very nice and help you understand things a lot like a high school teacher would so i feel this is a good transition school from high school to college life.
Very unorganized admissions office staff. Academics are as easy as high school. Classes do not always transfer and must be repeated after students complete two years and move on to a four year college. I would not suggest anyone attending this school.
Start Your Review of Big Sandy Community & Technical College
I absolutely love the atmosphere of this campus. The students are very friendly and helpful, also the teachers provide a very good one-on-one experience in the classroom. They make time for students, if the student puts forth the effort. Any questions you have, they will provide an answer. If they don't have an answer, they will work very hard at trying to find you one. Overall, my experience here has been wonderful.
The school was able to offer me all online classes two semesters so far so I'm very thankful.
My online courses are amazing. Our professor uploads video lectures and we respond on discussion boards. We also try and meet as a class when our professor gives seminars at the college. It gives us a chance to be more

Familiar with everyone. The workload is what I expected. Very reasonable on both ends. I have a very good relationship with my professors.