Big Bend Community College Reviews

I am currently attending at Big Bend Community College and the atmosphere is amazing. Everyone is so friendly, the instructors are helpful and are good at teaching, and the campus is not too big. Also, the fries that they make at the Big Bend cafeteria are the best in the world. Would totally recommend anyone to go to Big Bend just to try the fries.
Big Bend is a great place to go to college even if you don't have a future plan. They offer so many programs and degrees that you can major. The professors give their all to see you succeed. Many different people of ages, sizes, and ethnicities attend. The process of applying is a breeze and they make you feel comfortable. Maybe Big Bend is the school for you in your future.
I was enrolled in the welding course it was an overall great course very easy to understand. Great instructors, clean shop, great tools.
Start Your Review of Big Bend Community College
Big Bend Community College is a great place if you are looking for a small town. The education is great and the people are swell food id amazing. things I would like to change are the diversity in sports.
I LOVE BIG BEND! Nice campus, amazing teachers and staff, amazing cafeteria food, lots of fun activities and events.
This college is great. Very small and easy to navigate. The teachers and staff are amazing and the students are very friendly. Only wish they would offer more degrees,
I like how the staff is friendly and willing to help you. As of right now everything is perfect at the school and no changes need to be made.
If you are looking for some where to get you undergrad this is the place to go! They are experts at helping you tailor our education for your 4 year degree. The people are kind and friendly and a;ways willing to help.
This school doesn't seem to suit me as an architect major. I can't find classes that are what I really want to study
Most classes have 20 students per professor. Many students don't try hard to succeed do if you are a hard worker you will stand out. There are a lot of classes that seem meaningless and a waste of time.
This school does not have an architecture program. There are great aviation, welding, and nursing programs but since it is a community college it doesn't cover everything everyone would want. That is why I plan to transfer to a four year university.
It is difficult to provide a general review for a whole school when I have had both great and terrible experiences from it. Each class has been unique. My first impression of the school was great because I was taking two classes that weren't overwhelming but fun and engaging where I learned a lot. The worst quarter was when I took two hard classes at the same time. My teacher for English 101 gave way too much homework and instructions that didn't make any sense even to my mom who is an English expert. I spent all my time on the essays assigned three times per week that I didn't have time to do the optional Pre-Calculus homework. Consequently, I didn't get all the practice I needed for the math tests and finally recieved a B in the class.
the professors are knowledgable and are available to assist
The plans available are really tailored to what you want to achieve
I feel we are set up to succeed. If you have a issue someone is there to help.
Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. It has been a great experience.
The college offers afternoon classes for students who have to work during daytime hours.
Start Your Review of Big Bend Community College
The work load was manageable and the instructors made sure to answer any questions you may have on a timely manner.
They make sure you know what career you really are interested in and if for any reason you are not sure they will help you figure it out.
The professors I've had so far are very nice and they try there best to attract your attention when they are teaching there classes. When its a longer class then usual they will make sure to give you a break in between class as well.