Big Bend Community College Reviews

Online class in this school was overall very good. Teachers were good at communicating and canvas was easy to use once you got used to it, which doesn't take long.
The teachers were helpful if you reached out to them. There are a good amount of resources, including library help and tutors. There were multiple places to study throughout campus and in finals week they extend hours in library to get studying done.
The staff is very helpful informing you on the proper steps it takes to get to where you want to be.
Start Your Review of Big Bend Community College
I'm looking at attending this school and during my tour I was able to see what it was like on campus. The school is very well maintained, has amazing academic programs and endless opportunities available to students to ensure that they succeed. Something else that I appreciate about this school is the size. Because I moved from a big city it's refreshing to be in an environment where its smaller so students have a chance to feel less overwhelmed as opposed to the feeling of big city schools, and lets them have a better experience with their teachers as well.
every class that i have took. the teachers were nice and every helpful. there is a lot of resourses around the school that are provided for the students. everyone i have met that big bend has been nice. and the school overall does there best to help.
I love that is it a small college and you will most likely get a lot of 1 on 1 time with your teacher. There is also a good chance some students are from where you are from or very close by.
Big Bend Community College is in a smaller town with a lot of friendly people who reside in it or near it. All of the instructors are willing and eager to help you learn and the community of students at this college is very uplifting.
I know this is a community collage so we can't expect so much but there is no counselor for new students after acceptance. We called admin and resident hall but always answer machine. They recruit athlete from out of state but coaches don't help them. For freshman, they need a help for everything like financial aid, pay tuition and dorms etc. no recommended this school at all.Waste of money.
Big Bend has many programs to choose from. The instructors or top notch and go above and beyond to help their students. The financial Aid people are easy to work with and always helpful.
Big Bend is an excellent community college with a wide variety of programs and degrees offered as well as an all-inclusive environment with emphasis in diversity and culture.
My experience here was phenomenal. I loved my professors, the curriculum, and the friends I made. I grew as an individual from this school and am a proud alumni. Go Vikings!
It's Running Start program is a great way to save on two years of money. And a great way on getting college credits.
My experience with communicating with the counselors and admissions office has been amazing. I have had no confusion and had a smooth process.
Excellent teachers. They are supportive with issues that are challenging for students to handle. The classes are high grade with a high level of information. The campus is easy to navigate making the walks between classes easy. Any issues that the administration can help with is handled efficiently. This is a great place to learn.
My time at Big Bend has been great, more pleasant. Previously I went to Everett Community College which was terrible compared to Big Bend. Everett's campus was very large and easy to be lost. At Big Bend the campus is very spacious and clean. Help is offered everywhere. I have a lot of support from the staff which is very comforting being three hours away from home.Although at times the college lacks unity and cheerfulness. My classes have been very awkward. The students are very quiet and to themselves. If the college was more focused on a growth mindset, I do think others would catch on and keep it going.
It is one of the best schools that nothing especially for Hispanics because they help us a lot with our goals. We have a good team of people to help the students.
I am finishing up my second year at Big Bend. I love it! It is definitely a small town college. Moses Lake is not very big and there are not a ton of things to do unless you go out of town or get creative. The classes and professors are excellent. I always feel very safe. Everyone is very kind and eager to learn. Overall positive environment, I highly recommend Big Bend!
Start Your Review of Big Bend Community College
It's a small town college that's very affordable and offers dorms. The staff are very helpful. Just like any university, they offer dorms and meal plans, have many activities to participate in and classes are challenging. There are restaurants on campus and public transit nearby too. They offer a great deal of help when it comes to studying and scholarship applications! Big Bend is really a great community college, and I was especially pleased that they offer a ADN in nursing, medical assisting, and pre-med, among a ton of other fields to choose from.
Big bend community college is a great place to go if your looking for your AA degree. The professors and staff are well informed and will make sure to keep you on the right track and take care of any of your problems.
I think that the counselors need better training. the one I got hasn't been very helpful and I feel lost most of the time. Ive gotten better help form either former student or current students then I have form the lady that was assigned to me. They are all nice people ive never been treated badly.