1. Moses Lake, WA
  2. 2 Year

Big Bend Community College Reviews

I like how the staff is friendly and willing to help you. As of right now everything is perfect at the school and no changes need to be made.
If you are looking for some where to get you undergrad this is the place to go! They are experts at helping you tailor our education for your 4 year degree. The people are kind and friendly and a;ways willing to help.
This school doesn't seem to suit me as an architect major. I can't find classes that are what I really want to study
  • College Freshman
  • 5 months ago
  • Value
Most classes have 20 students per professor. Many students don't try hard to succeed do if you are a hard worker you will stand out. There are a lot of classes that seem meaningless and a waste of time.
This school does not have an architecture program. There are great aviation, welding, and nursing programs but since it is a community college it doesn't cover everything everyone would want. That is why I plan to transfer to a four year university.
It is difficult to provide a general review for a whole school when I have had both great and terrible experiences from it. Each class has been unique. My first impression of the school was great because I was taking two classes that weren't overwhelming but fun and engaging where I learned a lot. The worst quarter was when I took two hard classes at the same time. My teacher for English 101 gave way too much homework and instructions that didn't make any sense even to my mom who is an English expert. I spent all my time on the essays assigned three times per week that I didn't have time to do the optional Pre-Calculus homework. Consequently, I didn't get all the practice I needed for the math tests and finally recieved a B in the class.
the professors are knowledgable and are available to assist
The plans available are really tailored to what you want to achieve
  • College Junior
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
I feel we are set up to succeed. If you have a issue someone is there to help.
Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. It has been a great experience.
The college offers afternoon classes for students who have to work during daytime hours.
The work load was manageable and the instructors made sure to answer any questions you may have on a timely manner.
They make sure you know what career you really are interested in and if for any reason you are not sure they will help you figure it out.
  • College Sophomore
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
The professors I've had so far are very nice and they try there best to attract your attention when they are teaching there classes. When its a longer class then usual they will make sure to give you a break in between class as well.
I personally do not have a degree from this college or career prospect.
  • College Sophomore
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
There are many jobs available for LPN and recent graduates in the Nursing Program and although there are not a lot of space for students trying to get into the Nursing Program.
BBCC has professor that encourage you and help you pass your classes. They also offer tutors and extra help to able to pass and understand the course.
Teachers try to get students to talk and discuss, but students are the problem not the professors.
Amazing nursing hiring stats from Big Bend!
  • College Senior
  • 11 months ago
  • Value
They have job fairs and everything!
  • College Senior