Bevill State Community College Reviews

So far my experience has been okay. Faculty is friendly so far and the students I have encountered have a goal. I do have a 40 minute drive daily, however it is worth it. I too have a goal to become a Nurse and if driving the distant is what is required, I am a determined. Being a mother and trying to provide a better life for my kids is important. I am currently paying out of pocker for my education, so failure is not an option. However, assistance is a need of mine to help get me through to the finish line.
The attitudes and enthusiastic students who showed spirit and welcomed new students made my day. I cant wait to begin college!
I have not been to bevill at Jasper yet the experience I've had so far has been great. I'm started the evening nursing program in august. The student services and advisor was wonderful. Everyone was ver helpful and nice. I can't wait to start and continue my education at bevill.
Start Your Review of Bevill State Community College
So far at Bevill, I would give it 3/5 stars. Most teachers are very nice and considerate, it is just the administration is not very helpful, especially when you are getting ready to transfer to a 4-year college.
I have a great experience at Bevill State community college. Although my campus is at the Pickens County career center it is a great campus with outstanding professors. It is a small based campus so you know where all your classrooms are and know all your professors. The classmates I have at Bevill are great they are always there to talk to you when you need somebody. The course work is very challenging, and the graduation rate is very high at Bevill State.
I absolutely love Bevill State. It's very convenient because I live under a mile from campus and it's very easy to get around on campus. It's very laid back and the teachers and students are super friendly and helpful.
Bevill State is great college. masdvlkbaipc dcnv ipdjdhbvkhfpogiuqe bnda jnccvi jhoakdfjvoqfijoadihfbjnd fgjadnfbjiapdfubhiduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Bevill State is an amazing college with an astounding assortment of degree plans, including nursing and engineering. I myself am only taking general studies as a way to further my education elsewhere.
Wonderful faculty, worked hard with students during their office hours for tutoring and advice for various items. Attended the Hamilton campus, not Jasper campus. Do not know much about what they do there.
Bevill is a wonderful place for academia. The campus is beautiful and easy to navigate. The teachers and all of the staff are so friendly and so helpful.
In my program every one is dedicated and the instructors are amazing! Everyone is so helpful and the availability of tutors is astounding.
Bevill State is very friendly and has a feeling of home on campus. The experience of registration and navigating the administrative process was nerve racking. Wish there was more guidance on where to get guidance.
My Experience At Bevill State Community College Is Nice Love The Atmosphere And The Teachers Its Welcoming And I love It So Much And Overall Experience As A College Student Is Good And Excellent.
The staff at Bevill State are very helpful and readily available to help in any way they can. They will direct students to their advisors for assistance with classes needed or to help formulate a good study plan as needed. The campus In Jasper is fairly small so that everyone gets involved with trying to help on anyway they can for the bettermentof our local community.
Bevill State Community College is a wonderful place to go to school. The majority of the faculty and staff are wonderful individuals who want their students to succeed. They are very encouraging and helpful.
It has been mostly convenient.
I haven't taken any online classes yet.
Start Your Review of Bevill State Community College
Once you graduate, they don't have much to do with you.
If you put forth the effort, so will they.
Not the most career opportunities to offer.