High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.24 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities162 Graduates
Truck, Bus, and Commercial Vehicle Operation119 Graduates
Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN)73 Graduates
Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technician35 Graduates
Business Support Services32 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies27 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics19 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.25 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.25 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.10 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Bevill State Community College
- C+Northwest-Shoals Community College
- 2 Year
- Muscle Shoals, AL
- 137 reviews
- B-Shelton State Community College
- 2 Year
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- 347 reviews
- C+Wallace State Community College - Hanceville
- 2 Year
- Hanceville, AL
- 399 reviews
- B+University of North Alabama
- 4 Year
- Florence, AL
- 861 reviews
Bevill State Community College Reviews
When I first started to bevil I had some amazing fellow students to show me around the campus. There staff is extra friendly and very helpful. The most amazing experience I have had was attending to bevil and that’s where I will obtain my associates degree. I highly recommend Bevil. You won’t regret it!
So far my experience has been okay. Faculty is friendly so far and the students I have encountered have a goal. I do have a 40 minute drive daily, however it is worth it. I too have a goal to become a Nurse and if driving the distant is what is required, I am a determined. Being a mother and trying to provide a better life for my kids is important. I am currently paying out of pocker for my education, so failure is not an option. However, assistance is a need of mine to help get me through to the finish line.
I have a great experience at Bevill State community college. Although my campus is at the Pickens County career center it is a great campus with outstanding professors. It is a small based campus so you know where all your classrooms are and know all your professors. The classmates I have at Bevill are great they are always there to talk to you when you need somebody. The course work is very challenging, and the graduation rate is very high at Bevill State.