Beverly Hills Design Institute is a for-profit college located in Beverly Hills, California in the Los Angeles Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 27 undergraduate students. Admissions is competitive as the Beverly Hills Design Institute acceptance rate is 24%. Popular majors include Fashion and Apparel Design and Apparel and Textile Science. Beverly Hills Design Institute graduates 100% of its students.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Beverly Hills Design Institute
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Beverly Hills Design Institute
- B+Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - Los Angeles
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 551 reviews
- B-California College of the Arts
- 4 Year
- San Francisco, CA
- 354 reviews
- NGParsons Paris - The New School
- 4 Year
- 5 reviews
- CThe Art Institute of Houston
- 4 Year
- Houston, TX
- 435 reviews
Beverly Hills Design Institute Reviews
I like that they give you a chance to be successful. They tell you thHe ins and out of being a fashion designer. They give you all the classes that's required to know in the industry that we wouldn't learn at other school. So classes I not interested in but I have to pass these class in order to get my degree and be able to be successful in my career.
I believe what you put in is what you get. This school is always positive vibes and with the little amount of people you get to learn faster and get direct help without having to worry about so many people in one classroom.
If you have financial problems or need help with anything they are always there to help no matter the circumstance. They are not all about the money they want to see you strive