Beulah Heights is a private, non-denominational university located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 84 undergraduate students. The Beulah Heights acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Religious Studies, Business, and Education. Graduating 20% of students, Beulah Heights alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,500.
Beulah Heights Admissions
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.4 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.5 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.5 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.4 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.3 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.4 responses
Beulah Heights University Reviews
I love Beulah Heights! However, I wish the tuition was less expensive. That is my only reservation about attending here.
My history professor did a great job combining the internet with history. My professor was real knowledgeable about the subject matter.
I am an online student, however, I, have often go on campus to the writing lab and to the business office, or to see my academic advisor. My experience on campus has been great. The environment at Beulah Heights is great the library is open and well stocked.