Bethune-Cookman University Reviews

1,404 reviews
I enjoy the people that I have met they come from a variety of backgrounds and cultures. They are willing to learn from others and not take life so seriously and just enjoy their surroundings. I feel that we will get a exceptional learning experience while attending BCU.
I would like to see better food in the cafeteria, also a better staff to communicate about fasfa and other school opportunities.
I would like to say that Bethune Cookman University provides its inhabitants with an experience unlike any other. Being started by an African American woman it holds a legacy that remains unmatched. Strong, resilient and proud Wildcats continue to roar! I will say that; although the surrounding areas are deemed undesirable the community finds B-CU to be the glue that brings everyone together. I came in as a freshman during the Summer 2017 session and I've made friends that not only can relate on a cultural level but also share the same pride and passion for achieving their goals. Thank you!
Start Your Review of Bethune-Cookman University
Going to bethune is an great experience,especially if your african american. Bethune makes you feel apart of a family they welcome tou with open arms and make sure your on a road to success
As a current undergraduate student at The Great Bethune-Cookman University my experience has been wonderful. I have made relationships that will last a lifetime already. I have connected with people at college that I never would have thought I would have anything in common with. At Bethune-Cookman University it is truly a family environment. The professors are willing to help students understand the material that is being taught to them. Professors don't just want their students to come to class, receive a lecture and leave confused. Since class sizes are relatively small our professors are able to answer questions in class and clear up any confusion their may be during a lecture.
It was nice but, there were issues involving the dorms, people not getting the money they need and occasional but, rare safety issues.
Bethune gave me endless opportunities within only my freshman year. and I.T is a very family oriented school.
Bethune Cookman University is a small college, but it's very big on education. It is a very affordable private university. It has lots of diversity on campus as well as availability of help on campus. The students are their to learn and get a degree.
My first year at Bethune was a life changing event physically and mentally the experience will get you prepared for the long run. I made and I've lost a lot friends going to Bethune. When you first arrive you arrive your gonna be nervous but that's just the beginning eventually you are gonna Meet a lot of people and you'll feel right at home.
I had a subpar experience at this university which is why I am here now scrambling for scholarship money with just two semesters remaining until possible graduation.
Bethune-Cookman University had become my home away from home, and I wouldn't trade my four years of experience. Of course there where pros and cons but it was mostly pros for me. I was very active on campus, and I met life long friends. My professors were amazing and they taught me so much. I was over 1000 miles away from home yet I still had family to turn to when I needed them. This school is a family, and you will only get what you put in.
So far it has been a great experience to attend the great Bethune-Cookman University. I am now a sophomore there and I am thrilled to see what my year will turn out to be because my freshman year was a great one. I maintained a 3.2 GPA and I only intend to get better.
The overall atmosphere of this school is amazing, everyone is so friendly as ready to help. although the financial aid office is a little slow with getting things done, they always made sure that I was situated and taken care of.
I love my HBCU, because the teachers here actually care. My founder turned a city. dump into a beautiful institution.
What I loke most about bethune cookman was the friendships I made meeting people from alm different places and being able to put myself out there and make friend
I love how Bethune Cookman is a big happy family. They teach you a lot about yourself and how you can improve in anything you put your mind to.
I visited the campus for an avid field trip with my high school and i had a great experience. I got to see the history behind the school and what truly makes Bethune-Cookman such a great university. With its great staff and kind students that showed us around and made is feel very welcomed compared to other schools who view high-schoolers as children compared to those at the students at the university.
Start Your Review of Bethune-Cookman University
It's a pretty small campus but that gives you a chance to feel more connected with professors and peers. There is always academic resources available leading to success and advisors are always there to help. The experience is what you make of it and the school gives gateway for you to decide on what that will be like.
I love the school kind people very helpful staff dorms are clean and atmosphere is awesome. Easy to learn very great experience from the day i started..Teachers explain and break down the education of learning. I have learned a lot in being in college on my own being studying very hard to succeed in my major.
Cookman is an amazing school. Every one who goes there love it. There is a a lot of stuff to do and a lot of people are friendly.