Bethune-Cookman University is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Methodist
NCAA Division I-FCS
Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.105 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.114 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.114 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities89 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections76 Graduates
Business Administration and Management53 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies22 Graduates
Adult Development and Aging20 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.124 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.142 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.84 responses
Bethune-Cookman University Reviews
This Institution is embedded with rich African American history. Our founder, Dr. Mary Mcledod Bethune, was a woman with great faith which applies to everything the school believes in. It is a beautiful and historic campus with a friendly staff and outstanding students. My experience here has been wonderful!
Here at Bethune-Cookman University, I like the school a lot so far. My class schedule is pretty good, no complaints. The food here is really good to me, the staff And faulty are really nice and helpful. However, it's not always a party scene here. Some days are more duller then others. The admissions and financial aid office is very disorganized and slow. So far overall out of 10, I give Bethune Cookman University an 8!
Bethune-Cookman University is an awesome campus! You learn a lot about yourself here. The classes are small so the learning environment is relaxed and I feel like I actually get the attention I need. I would like to see more diversity here, even though this is an HBCU. Therefore, I honestly don't have any other complaints. I love my HBCU!