Bethel University - Minnesota
- 4 Year
- SAINT PAUL, MN
Student Loans for Bethel University - Minnesota
Based on average net price, earnings potential, student and alumni reviews, and additional factors.
Average Loan Amount
$9,573 / year
Students Taking Out Loans
Loan Default Rate
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply in as little as 3 minutes and get an instant credit decision
- Choose from a variety of loan terms and competitive variable and fixed rate options
- Multiple repayment options from deferred to immediate principal and interest
- Students with little or no credit history will benefit from having a creditworthy co-signer
- Choose from multiple repayment options to suit your budget . No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Exclusive Study StarterSM Benefit including free access to 4 months of Chegg study® and EasyBib®Plus and 30 minutes of Chegg® Tutors
- Borrow up to 100% of the school-certified expenses for the entire school year
- Consider adding a cosigner: Students are nearly 4X more likely to be approved with a cosigner and it may help you get a better rate.
- Fast application and approval process entirely mobile
- No fees for origination, disbursement, prepayment or late payment
- Four flexible repayment options to save you money
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.