Bethel University - Tennessee Reviews

I love the caring surroundings, the way the staff makes you feel like home. Great overall experience in the past 2 years
I like the atmosphere and small class size. Renovations could be made to the campus to update the older buildings.
I arrived at Bethel because I had family who went here. The faculty are very open minded and eager to help you succeed. I was apprehensive at first, but Bethel has truly helped me grow as a person and I feel that I have learned a lot since starting. I am now graduating with a Bachelor's in accounting, looking to start the MBA program. The class sizes are small, so you really have the opportunity to form lasting relationships with your professors and fellow students.
Start Your Review of Bethel University - Tennessee
Bethel University has been a great experience. From the staff to the administration, they all make it possible. Bethel isnt just a university this is a family. There are people that devote themselves to helping students reach their goals.
My experience has been good. I have ran into a few issues but it wasn’t that bad. The professors are very helpful.
It's a descent school, expensive but overall a good experience. What I like most about Bethel University is the classes and the teachers. The program that I am in which is college start is a 3 year program at one night a week.
Bethel University is a good college where everyone is connected. The professors are more willing to help students achieve their goals
I love the family Christian atmosphere. It is a little taste of home being from the southern area of the United States. I never feel out of place.
My experience at Bethel, so far, has been absolutely amazing! Everyone is super nice and helpful! I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!
I attended Bethel University in McKenzie TN. I began my journey in 2013 when I signed up for the Sucess program. The Sucess program is designed for working parents trying to educate themselves in an all changing world. The majority of the facilitators were graduates of the program, this was helpful in my way because they had already experienced the struggle that we had to take on. Bethel University has a torturing program and wonderful library assistants who have helped me on several occasions. The staff had the heart to help students succeed and that is one of the values that keep me fighting for my education. The only thing that I would change about the University is the cost, it is extremely expensive to attend Bethel or any University.
Bethel University is a great college with good Christian values. Their professionalism and tutoring services are amazing. The professors are always there to help their students and we have online support available any time of the day.
I received a BS Degree in Management form Bethel in 2010. It is a great school and the instructors were wonderful also. I would definitely recommend the school to anyone wanting a good, reasonably priced education.
Its a great school if you like living in the middle of nowhere and have everyone know each other. the overall experience of the school is great the people are extremely friendly especially in the Renaissance program. They also offer really nice scholarship opportunities.
Bethel university is a great christian environment for students to go and obtain a career of their dreams. The campus has a lot of offers to aid student to excel to their potential. Staff are on standby ready to take action to assist students in whatever means possible. The people are really social and great towards each other in interactions. i persuade students to come here as a real good choice in order to obtain their future career.
Bethel University is a great college. It fits in for my lifestyle because everything is online and it helps out for students that work and is convenient. I really like Bethel because it is a faith based background and I enjoy all of the courses and the friendliness from all of the staff.
I am attending Bethel online. This school has been nothing but helpful with my questions and concerns. After making the initial contact with them, they made applying and getting accepted a breeze. The advisers and teachers are great and helpful. This is a wonderful school.
Bethel University is a christian based college and also allow many of employment opportunity to students. I admire the support and care from facilitator's and cohorts as well.
Start Your Review of Bethel University - Tennessee
I am starting in the fall.
the school is ok needs to do better .....wayyyyyyyy bettter
rooms are too small !