Bethel University - Tennessee Reviews

The main thing that I like about Bethel University is that since it is in a small town you get the small town feel which is one that I am used to. I really like all of the people here at Bethel. I have met some friends here that I know I will be friends with for a life-time. The overall schooling here at Bethel is manageable. I am very thankful that it is because I play football here and during the fall we are away traveling and so I miss class a lot on Fridays. The teachers here are only wanting the best for you, all of the classes that I have taken here have been made a lot better because of that teachers that taught them. Bethel is a place that if you were coming from a small town or school then you would do just fine with that adjustment factor.
Overall Bethel is a great school. If you don’t participate in anything it could be really boring. Also there isn’t much to do in McKenzie either
Bethel University offers a wide array of programs, and their advisors are very helpful. I have been enrolled since December 2017 as a full time online learner.
Start Your Review of Bethel University - Tennessee
Bethel University is located in a small town. The people there are friendly, but it's not in the middle of nowhere. The professors there are helpful if asked, and there are plenty of student resources to help you succeed. Bethel offers many scholarships, and its pretty cheap for a Christian University.
The school is okay. I'm not too fond of the food and I feel that it's just a below average school in some areas. They have good programs but other than that I'm not too impressed.
Bethel University is a great school to attend for working individuals. I am able to work and complete my work and still go to school. I have had great teachers. My only issues are the advisors can be more supportive than what they are to the students.
Bethel University is a nice school all the staff is kind and there is never any trouble caused by students there. The students who live on campus are usually enjoying the campus events like money hunts, concerts, and pancakes with the president of Bethel.
I love the caring surroundings, the way the staff makes you feel like home. Great overall experience in the past 2 years
I like the atmosphere and small class size. Renovations could be made to the campus to update the older buildings.
I arrived at Bethel because I had family who went here. The faculty are very open minded and eager to help you succeed. I was apprehensive at first, but Bethel has truly helped me grow as a person and I feel that I have learned a lot since starting. I am now graduating with a Bachelor's in accounting, looking to start the MBA program. The class sizes are small, so you really have the opportunity to form lasting relationships with your professors and fellow students.
Bethel University has been a great experience. From the staff to the administration, they all make it possible. Bethel isnt just a university this is a family. There are people that devote themselves to helping students reach their goals.
My experience has been good. I have ran into a few issues but it wasn’t that bad. The professors are very helpful.
It's a descent school, expensive but overall a good experience. What I like most about Bethel University is the classes and the teachers. The program that I am in which is college start is a 3 year program at one night a week.
Bethel University is a good college where everyone is connected. The professors are more willing to help students achieve their goals
I love the family Christian atmosphere. It is a little taste of home being from the southern area of the United States. I never feel out of place.
My experience at Bethel, so far, has been absolutely amazing! Everyone is super nice and helpful! I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!
I attended Bethel University in McKenzie TN. I began my journey in 2013 when I signed up for the Sucess program. The Sucess program is designed for working parents trying to educate themselves in an all changing world. The majority of the facilitators were graduates of the program, this was helpful in my way because they had already experienced the struggle that we had to take on. Bethel University has a torturing program and wonderful library assistants who have helped me on several occasions. The staff had the heart to help students succeed and that is one of the values that keep me fighting for my education. The only thing that I would change about the University is the cost, it is extremely expensive to attend Bethel or any University.
Start Your Review of Bethel University - Tennessee
Bethel University is a great college with good Christian values. Their professionalism and tutoring services are amazing. The professors are always there to help their students and we have online support available any time of the day.
I received a BS Degree in Management form Bethel in 2010. It is a great school and the instructors were wonderful also. I would definitely recommend the school to anyone wanting a good, reasonably priced education.
Its a great school if you like living in the middle of nowhere and have everyone know each other. the overall experience of the school is great the people are extremely friendly especially in the Renaissance program. They also offer really nice scholarship opportunities.