High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.36 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.36 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management321 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies244 Graduates
Homeland Security37 Graduates
Elementary Education17 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities17 Graduates
Athletic Training10 Graduates
Pre-Medicine Studies10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.38 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Bethel University - Tennessee Reviews
The main thing that I like about Bethel University is that since it is in a small town you get the small town feel which is one that I am used to. I really like all of the people here at Bethel. I have met some friends here that I know I will be friends with for a life-time. The overall schooling here at Bethel is manageable. I am very thankful that it is because I play football here and during the fall we are away traveling and so I miss class a lot on Fridays. The teachers here are only wanting the best for you, all of the classes that I have taken here have been made a lot better because of that teachers that taught them. Bethel is a place that if you were coming from a small town or school then you would do just fine with that adjustment factor.
There are so many challenging, yet interesting classes. Most of the professors I've had are very passionate about their job, and they explain the material very well. The professors also work well with students who are in sports, band, and Renaissance. My most favorite part about Bethel is the students on campus. Everyone is pretty friendly and the students support and attend all of the sports events and musical events consistently. The school's population and campus is big enough where you can meet someone new everyday, yet be able to see many people you do know walking to class. I absolutely love this school!
My financial aid has gotten messed up a few times, and with Bethel being a private university, the tuition is higher than normal. I do not receive enough financial aid or scholarships for my tuition, so I am left taking out the maximum amount I can on loans and I still end up paying around $1,000 out of pocket. After paying for my school, I do not have enough money left over to purchase my books, which are necessary for the nursing program I am in.