Bethel University - Minnesota Reviews

Bethel University is an incredible educational institution that values honest and high quality education and discussion in the classroom and the overall community. I have had the best experience at Bethel and have not only learned information that helps me toward my degree and future career, but has also taught me intrinsically valuable lessons about myself and society. The only criticism I have for Bethel is the lack of diversity in the student population, although Bethel does its best to encourage conversations from all different viewpoints and opinions within the context of Christian values.
The student body is incredibly friendly, professors truly care about their students (they have given out personal phone numbers, welcomed students into offices, allowed students to babysit children), administration is clearly caring for students. Academics are good, professors challenge students but it is well worth it. Campus is beautiful, dorms are always maintained and generally larger than at other schools.
When I walked on campus for the first time, I knew that this was where I wanted to spend my college career. I love the atmosphere and the caring faculty.
Review Bethel University - Minnesota
I love the Bethel community! Visiting family at Bethel has always been a highlight and love how welcoming the people are.
I love Bethel University. The community is fantastic and the area it is in is perfect for job opportunities and internships.
After spending a couple days at Bethel University, I see that all the professors are friendly, with great wisdom to share. The community is great too, especially among dorm mates and dorm neighbors. Though sometimes I get confused about where I am, overall a nice campus too.
Beware of this college! They have acquired a large amount of friendly staff and they are very nice to you once you apply. When you see the bill it seems like a large amount but it seems worth it. But if you find yourself wanting to transfer they will do all they can to take all the money that is possible.
Being at Bethel has honestly been on of the greatest experiences of my life thus far! The friends I have made, the rigorous academic pace set to prepare you adequately for what lies ahead, the amazing staff and faculty who are more than willing to help you achieve you goals, the amazing food. To put it simply, Bethel University in an incredible school, with a great community that puts Christ at the center of everything.
As a Christian, being at Bethel University has been great. I love that professors begin their classes with a word of prayer and incorporate Christian values throughout their teaching. The people and community of Bethel University are awesome. Most everyone is kind and genuine and can hold a good conversation even if you do not know them well. Bethel does a thing called welcome week for the incoming freshmen which is very eye opening. The upperclassmen put in hours of work to make the incoming freshmen feel comfortable and ready to grow in their academics and their faith as well.
Academics at Bethel University are rigorous. Professors are usually people who care about their students and their success. Be careful however, because some instructors are not always the most congenial and the grades they give can be given subjectively versus objectively. High return on investment for jobs in the area, mainly because of the reputation Bethel students hold for employers. Campus is beautiful; it recently went through a landscaping project. Being a christian private school, Bethel is not known for on campus parties. Athletics are always pushing forward and breaking records in and away from home, both housing and food have good reputation for the students (although both run on the spendy side), and student life is vibrant and always running an activity. Could do with more diversity, and more aid for student from lower socioeconomic status should be implemented.
Fantastic school!!! Bethel offers a great faith based atmosphere where students feel welcome and comfortable to learn. The education is wonderful with many internship programs to help students succeed. May I also say the food is stellar and campus security does a very good job of keeping students safe.
Bethel University is a great place for people from all backgrounds can get connected and involved with a christian community all while being encouraged and highly educated. Bethel has a focus on community in being Christ centered, and very important.
I love my college! The only complaint I have is that it is hard to get off of campus and feel connected to the community, but I feel as if Bethel has a great community of its own. The professors are interested in success, the students are friendly, the campus is clean, and the food is amazing.
The academic scene for Pre-Medicine is stellar. The small class sizes and opportunity for research is something that cannot be found at most big schools, and the quality is something not found at many smaller schools. The food and people scene at Bethel are both adequate. If there is one thing clearly lacking, it is the surrounding scene and the absence of a "college town." That being said, that is usually not something found at a small school anyways. Overall, good choice.
The continual push towards the evangelical can be overwhelming and is making me feel like I am not a good, or good enough, person.
A community that is trying to break the conservative christian values that it is based in, but are a little stuck.
It is a generally safe environment. I here of very few things happening on campus. Whether it is true or a cover up I'm uncertain of.
Review Bethel University - Minnesota
Most people I know who have graduated have a job, but whether they are working in their field is the question.
I either love or hate certain aspects of Bethel. The people in power don't really mirror the student body when it comes to beliefs. However, once you find your people campus life becomes infinitely better. And people do really care.
There are so many different housing options that everyone tends to be pretty happy