High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.40 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management173 Graduates
Organizational Behavior Studies37 Graduates
Elementary Education32 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science31 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies25 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.44 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.64 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.30 responses
Bethel University - Minnesota Reviews
Bethel is a great place for people looking to build their faith with other people their age that find faith and academics important. The campus has so many competent professors that are willing to help you when you're struggling. The one problem that I sometimes have with Bethel is that while everyone is super friendly and there's tons of activities to go to, the authenticity of friendships can be lost. It can be hard to get close to people beyond the activities. But overall love it!
My time at Bethel so far has been amazing! The professors really care about you and want you to succeed. The campus is so beautiful and there are a lot of things to do around campus. The dorms are pretty nice and the food is pretty good too. I have grown so much in my faith here from chapel, bible studies, and conversations with other students here. Although this school is small, there is a lot to get involved in here. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone.
I love Bethel and never want to leave! The campus is safe and beautiful and the teachers really care about you as a person. There are also so many opportunities to study abroad and it is a comfortable atmosphere. Although I believe this school is amazing you have to be a certain type of person to go here. Bethel is a small rich white Christian school. I would highly not recommend going here if you do not like small clicky communities and are not a big believer in Christ or willing to become one. This is a great school for someone who has grown up relatively sheltered and does not want to change that. The party scene is also non-existant due to it being a Christian school.