Bethel University - Indiana Reviews

Bethel University is a nice, little university that all the professors know your name and you feel so invited and welcomed here.
Everyone is very nice and the professors are very helpful. I have loved being a part of the community there. However, their communications department isn't very strong which makes it difficult to pursue what I want to do in the future.
The staff and faculty have been very helpful with whatever I needed which has been great.
When I visited Bethel College I instantly felt welcomed. I am afraid to go off to college by myself not knowing many people who will be there, but I am confident that I will be safe and build many new friends at Bethel.
Start Your Review of Bethel University - Indiana
Well I started my first year not knowing anyone, which was a challenge. But Bethel was so welcoming, trying to get me involved in activities and meeting new people.
When touring the campus, I had a nice time learning about all Bethel has to offer. I saw the classrooms, gyms, and dorms. I also learned about my intended major and how to excel in it.
For the bad reviews.. All were about the "sexuality" policies, the weather, or the nightlife.. Let's use common sense here. This is a PRIVATE CHRISTIAN COLLEGE in Indiana. You agree to live a Christian lifestyle before attending classes, and really?.. Indiana is cold.. and Christian schools are not for partying/homosexuality.

As a student, Bethel has been great! Everyone I have dealt with, from professors to administration, have been great. The work is manageable, and I have yet to feel overwhelmed, outside of waiting last second for a few assignments. For us less-strict Christians, Bethel only requires 2-3 Christian courses, and they can often transfer as literature courses (the Bible is a book), but are still reasonable.

Bethel has one of the best transfer policies in the country, and will take most classes/experience out there. It's not the cheapest school around, but is still a non-profit evangelical school, and does missions, etc., still competitive to most private schools.
Good professors - they care about you, and it made me stick with Bethel. The students are some of the most inward looking individuals. Bethel does not prepare you for real life. The emphasis on Jesus and ignoring how the world really functions ails graduates once they enter the real world. Graduates of Bethel College will be disappointed that you can't just pray for everything in life when life pushes you down. The number of my fellow graduates who land serious roles after graduation or a few years afterwards is low. I still see graduates working as servers or are totally clueless on how they can take advantage of their bible majors. God's calling I suppose.
I am a freshman in college at the moment. Overall I have had a great experience at Bethel College, because of the amazing hands on professors. They will work with you one on one when you are struggling in the class. Not only are the professors great, but I love how I am able to express my faith while attending Bethel. Not only do we have chapel three times a week, but we always do devotions at the beginning of every class. I love the supportive atmosphere and never feel judged being myself.
I love everything about Bethel College!I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College!
Bethel is a very safe campus! If you're looking for a college that does nothing but party, then Bethel is not for you. If you want to get closer to God and have great friends then Bethel is for you!
Bethel College is a very good school, a bit pricey but I would say you get what you pay for. They can be very hands on with their students, and truly make you feel like they care about your success. I am in the nursing program and although it is very tough, they try to work with you the best they can! I give it four stars because of the price, it seems to be very hard to afford especially with buying new text books and school supplies all of the time.
A great Christian atmosphere. Professors are willing to get to know you and work with you to success. Classes make you think about things in new and fascinating ways.
The facility is an extremely nice facility. There is high diversity on campus. The community is full of love and focusing on others rather than yourself. The professors encourage their students to take learning to a new level, to step out on their own in their field. They give many resources to encourage students to a new level of academia. The campus is gorgeous and there are so many opportunities to get connected with people, especially at the beginning of the year. Your teachers will meet with you 1 on 1 and do their best to help you pass every class with the highest grade possible. Not a place where there is parties that include drinking.
Small town feel campus, liberal arts college. The people are excellent. The professors are great. It’s kind of pricy!
This college changed my life for the better. I was in a very dark place before moving to Indiana for Bethel College, and while attending the school I found my place in the world. I made a lot of lifelong friends and my education was probably some of the best in the Nation. I would definitely attend Bethel again if I could time travel.
How our class time is schedule for the adults and all of the professor take their time to teach.Also it's Christain base which is what I mainly love about Bethel College.
The care more about grades then the religious aspect. The teachers don’t know how to teach and the advisors are rude and make you feel bad about yourself. They ask for a lot of money but yet the campus looks like trash
Start Your Review of Bethel University - Indiana
The facility is nice and friendly and mist professors work with you and and also if you ever get lost just ask any facility or student there and they will direct you in the right direction also my biggest problem was size it was a bit too big for me but that's fine
I loved Bethel College. The surrounding area/town life always gives you something to do. Professors are helpful and willing to work with you.
Great school, great people, awesome area, good life ethics building school all around!!The experience of going to this Christain college is life changing now.