Bethel University - Indiana Reviews

I loved my Bethel experience. The professors and staff all care about you as a person, and I felt academically challenged in my field. The school makes an effort to have student activities every weekend, but also leaves room for students to take leadership roles and grow themselves.
Bethel University is really great places to attend, because most of professional and advisor are really nice. Also, students are really friendly and if you need help you can ask them too and they will help you without hesitating.
I like the Christian atmosphere that the school has to offer. I do wish that some of the rules weren't as strictly enforced as much as they are. I also wish there were more free activities to take part in such as optional workout/yoga classes or things of that nature. overall the school does a great job of promoting good in-class habits and offers lots of resources for academic help.
Start Your Review of Bethel University - Indiana
Bethel University is a college were you find life longs friends. The teachers are amazing and they care about you and they want to know who you are and they want to help you me successful in your career and they want the best for you.
It’s a really great school here. I love the environment that the faculty members create for students here. Classes also don’t have many students so it’s easy to get one-on-one with the teachers and receive better help with our studies.
I adore the atmosphere at BU--the professors, the students, and life on campus all support me in my pursuit of education to a degree I did not expect. I thought I would feel pressured by my peers to let academics take a backseat compared to social life, but all of my classmates have really pushed me to do my best in each class and supported my love of learning. I also thought I wouldn't feel seen by my professors on a personal level but I have been overwhelmed with how my professors have taken the time to personally invest in me. Overall, I've loved my experience at BU so far and am looking forward to finishing my degree there.
Amazing campus right in the middle of the city, but nicely hidden and away from all the city noise. Everything is in walking distance or easy bus ride.
Good place, pretty small and private, so the tuition is really pricey unfortunately, but otherwise a good place.
Bethel is a very good place where you have people from all over the country. It's a small campus but its a very safe place and is located in a local area. The professors will go above and beyond to help you succeed. There are also so many different opportunities at Bethel.
Bethel has one of the most beautiful campuses and most caring staff of any college campus that I've attended or visited. They have a wide array of available majors and great opportunities for undergrads and grad students alike.
Bethel University is a nice, little university that all the professors know your name and you feel so invited and welcomed here.
Everyone is very nice and the professors are very helpful. I have loved being a part of the community there. However, their communications department isn't very strong which makes it difficult to pursue what I want to do in the future.
The staff and faculty have been very helpful with whatever I needed which has been great.
When I visited Bethel College I instantly felt welcomed. I am afraid to go off to college by myself not knowing many people who will be there, but I am confident that I will be safe and build many new friends at Bethel.
Well I started my first year not knowing anyone, which was a challenge. But Bethel was so welcoming, trying to get me involved in activities and meeting new people.
When touring the campus, I had a nice time learning about all Bethel has to offer. I saw the classrooms, gyms, and dorms. I also learned about my intended major and how to excel in it.
For the bad reviews.. All were about the "sexuality" policies, the weather, or the nightlife.. Let's use common sense here. This is a PRIVATE CHRISTIAN COLLEGE in Indiana. You agree to live a Christian lifestyle before attending classes, and really?.. Indiana is cold.. and Christian schools are not for partying/homosexuality.

As a student, Bethel has been great! Everyone I have dealt with, from professors to administration, have been great. The work is manageable, and I have yet to feel overwhelmed, outside of waiting last second for a few assignments. For us less-strict Christians, Bethel only requires 2-3 Christian courses, and they can often transfer as literature courses (the Bible is a book), but are still reasonable.

Bethel has one of the best transfer policies in the country, and will take most classes/experience out there. It's not the cheapest school around, but is still a non-profit evangelical school, and does missions, etc., still competitive to most private schools.
Good professors - they care about you, and it made me stick with Bethel. The students are some of the most inward looking individuals. Bethel does not prepare you for real life. The emphasis on Jesus and ignoring how the world really functions ails graduates once they enter the real world. Graduates of Bethel College will be disappointed that you can't just pray for everything in life when life pushes you down. The number of my fellow graduates who land serious roles after graduation or a few years afterwards is low. I still see graduates working as servers or are totally clueless on how they can take advantage of their bible majors. God's calling I suppose.
Start Your Review of Bethel University - Indiana
I am a freshman in college at the moment. Overall I have had a great experience at Bethel College, because of the amazing hands on professors. They will work with you one on one when you are struggling in the class. Not only are the professors great, but I love how I am able to express my faith while attending Bethel. Not only do we have chapel three times a week, but we always do devotions at the beginning of every class. I love the supportive atmosphere and never feel judged being myself.
I love everything about Bethel College!I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College! I love everything about Bethel College!
Bethel is a very safe campus! If you're looking for a college that does nothing but party, then Bethel is not for you. If you want to get closer to God and have great friends then Bethel is for you!