Bethel College - Indiana is ...
Private not-for-profit, Anabaptist
NAIA Division II
Bethel College - Indiana Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities44 Graduates
Business Administration and Management42 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science19 Graduates
Human Services18 Graduates
Elementary Education14 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies13 Graduates
Sign Language9 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.28 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.47 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
Bethel College - Indiana Reviews
I liked how small Bethel College is, everything is all right there nice and close together! Bethel College made me feel like I was right at home! Most colleges have an atmosphere and community that tends be overwhelming; however, at Bethel I had no problem with communicating with the students and faculty. It's just such a beautiful school, and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.
Bethel College made me feel like I was right at home! Most colleges have an atmosphere and community that tends be overwhelming; however, at Bethel I had no problem with communicating with the students and faculty. It's just such a beautiful school, and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.
When i first came to Bethel what really intrigued me was the community on campus. It is a smaller school which allows for a closer community between the students. Something i would like to see changed would probably some of the rules such as open dorms and curfews simply because they already contradict eachother. Also, the food service could be a lot better, not that its awful. But the conpany they work with for food should be chnaged in my opinion. Other than that it is a very nice, small, community filled campus that is never overwhelming due to size.