Bethany College - Kansas Reviews

I like the small class sizes and smaller campus. There is a decent amount of sports teams. It is also a very diverse campus.
I wish I could write an essay on all the reasons you SHOULD NOT come to Bethany. Every year around July they send out balance statements an every year I owe $500-$3000 EXTRA. If you playing a sport and are getting recruited talk to student not coaches to find out how the school really is. The teachers are good (in the science department).Campus is pretty boring, not much to do. The only good thing is the people. But, your degree will not be taken seriously.
Bethany is a very home environment along with the college feel. You don't feel like you are in a small town when you are on campus. My first year at Bethany was great and wouldn't of traded it for anything. All the coaches, staff, faculty, and volunteers are all so friendly now matter what culture you are from.
Start Your Review of Bethany College - Kansas
I'm finding it very nice so far, teachers are very willing to help if asked and the class sizes aren't overwhelming.
So far Bethany has been a great experience for me. It may not be the biggest school or be in the biggest town, but it's about the people around you that make the experience worth it. I think the school could really work on some things like the cafeteria food and reconstructing some of the dorms.
I absolutely love the hometown feel of Bethany College because almost all of the faculty and professors have your best interests at heart. The faculty, including the President, take care of the students and their co-workers. I appreciate the family feel of this campus. For the future, I would like to see Bethany College offer a health insurance plan or company for their students, and I'd like to see more opportunities for off campus work-study.
Bethany has been an amazing school for me to meet new people that are generally kind hearted and care while also getting the education that I desire. It is setting me up for success in the future and I look forward to class and events held on campus.
This school only runs because of athletics. Some sports practice until midnight or later and before 6am every day. Staff are run thin and burnt out. Lindsborg is an excellent town with great people and traditions.
I like the small classes and the relationship students build with the professors and each other. I don’t like the cost. If the college was more affordable, I believe more students would consider it. Bethel is a diamond hidden in tons of rocks.
I like how small Bethany is and how everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I would definitely change the financial aid program and how slow it is to have a completed financial aid statement.
I loved my experience at Bethany College. I met great people, enjoyed a welcoming community, and had wonderful professors and mentors. I regret that at the time of my attendance, much money and energy was put into the athletic programs (especially football), as opposed to the arts programs that the college was found upon.
It's a small community so it's easy to live in. However most of the students only attend Bethany to play sports so they could have different program to attract students.
Overall I did not enjoy my time at Bethany. I'm from a fairly big city and the small town of Lindsborg quickly became a boring place for me. Also, the dorm room I was put in gave me no control of my room temperature, so some days it would be freezing cold and other days it reached up to 85 degrees. And on top of that the WiFi was constantly slow and shutting on and off. The food had its moments where it was decent, but I did get food poisoning one time, I'm not too sure what it is I had eaten. The academic were fine, although some classes I felt were a waste of time (Quest classes). However, the professors I had were very kind people who you can go to for help or just to hang out with.
I really enjoyed the smaller class sizes and the attention you receive from the professors. I would like to see more diversity.
Overall my experience at Bethany College has been very exciting. I have met many new people and have developed strong friendships. Playing football has been the best part about Bethany College because of the many memories that were created in the four months. The courses that Bethany requires like Quest and Interdisciplinary are the only complaints I have about Bethany College. These courses seem to be pointless and are only time consuming to the courses that are most important for my major. Other than those two classes my experience has been amazing.
I feel very understood. I feel I can go to the prfessors and advisors for help

at any time. They have my best interest at heart.
I love it a lot.
Start Your Review of Bethany College - Kansas
Seems like something I will get into.
Need to be a little more updated.
Seems vey friendly. Everyone has been eager to help.