High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.10 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Bethany College - Kansas Reviews
Overall I did not enjoy my time at Bethany. I'm from a fairly big city and the small town of Lindsborg quickly became a boring place for me. Also, the dorm room I was put in gave me no control of my room temperature, so some days it would be freezing cold and other days it reached up to 85 degrees. And on top of that the WiFi was constantly slow and shutting on and off. The food had its moments where it was decent, but I did get food poisoning one time, I'm not too sure what it is I had eaten. The academic were fine, although some classes I felt were a waste of time (Quest classes). However, the professors I had were very kind people who you can go to for help or just to hang out with.
I loved my experience at Bethany College. I met great people, enjoyed a welcoming community, and had wonderful professors and mentors. I regret that at the time of my attendance, much money and energy was put into the athletic programs (especially football), as opposed to the arts programs that the college was found upon.
I like the small classes and the relationship students build with the professors and each other. I don’t like the cost. If the college was more affordable, I believe more students would consider it. Bethel is a diamond hidden in tons of rocks.