High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.6 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.6 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.10 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Bethany College - Kansas Reviews
I absolutely love the hometown feel of Bethany College because almost all of the faculty and professors have your best interests at heart. The faculty, including the President, take care of the students and their co-workers. I appreciate the family feel of this campus. For the future, I would like to see Bethany College offer a health insurance plan or company for their students, and I'd like to see more opportunities for off campus work-study.
Overall I did not enjoy my time at Bethany. I'm from a fairly big city and the small town of Lindsborg quickly became a boring place for me. Also, the dorm room I was put in gave me no control of my room temperature, so some days it would be freezing cold and other days it reached up to 85 degrees. And on top of that the WiFi was constantly slow and shutting on and off. The food had its moments where it was decent, but I did get food poisoning one time, I'm not too sure what it is I had eaten. The academic were fine, although some classes I felt were a waste of time (Quest classes). However, the professors I had were very kind people who you can go to for help or just to hang out with.
Bethany is a very home environment along with the college feel. You don't feel like you are in a small town when you are on campus. My first year at Bethany was great and wouldn't of traded it for anything. All the coaches, staff, faculty, and volunteers are all so friendly now matter what culture you are from.