Bethany College - Kansas Reviews

I really enjoyed the smaller class sizes and the attention you receive from the professors. I would like to see more diversity.
Overall my experience at Bethany College has been very exciting. I have met many new people and have developed strong friendships. Playing football has been the best part about Bethany College because of the many memories that were created in the four months. The courses that Bethany requires like Quest and Interdisciplinary are the only complaints I have about Bethany College. These courses seem to be pointless and are only time consuming to the courses that are most important for my major. Other than those two classes my experience has been amazing.
I feel very understood. I feel I can go to the prfessors and advisors for help

at any time. They have my best interest at heart.
Review Bethany College - Kansas
I love it a lot.
Seems like something I will get into.
Need to be a little more updated.
Seems vey friendly. Everyone has been eager to help.
Some of Bethany requirements are annoying but it is what it is.
They do a good job!
Everyone is involved in making this school a better community and place.
Love it and great community
I'm in Greek life and we are working on bettering and strengthing our leadership.
They have numbers but not very good. Also, all about sports reminds me of my High School. I don't play sports so I really don't care.
IT'S BAD. The food is horrible, there are flies in the caf, and the only thing for breakfast that is decent is waffles and they let the batter go bad so the waffles are disgusting. The campus is pretty sh***y, everything is torn up and there are like barely any people here. Not to mention there are only about 5 hot girls in the whole school (NOT AN EXAGGERATION). The school is completely going bankrupt because nobody here knows what they are doing and the school is also located in the middle of nowhere. They literally have a subway and a Pizza Hut... Everything here stinks.
Wish Hutch Community College, where I just graduated, had block classes of 2-3 hours once or twice a week instead of 1 hour classes 5 times a week.
There is a small variety but once you've eaten every where theres not much change
most the time if you don't get caught breaking rules you're okay but if you do you pretty much go on a list and remain on that "naughty" list forever
Review Bethany College - Kansas
THEY TAKE FOREVER TO PROCESS ANYTHING AND OFTEN THEY LOOSE PAPER WORK OR SAY YOU DIDNT SIGN SOMETHING THAT YOU KNOW YOU DID
depending on the time of year, basketball season is when the besketball house throws all the parties, and the stuga(our local bar) is always open
its good depending on the day