Best Care Training is a for-profit college located in East Orange, New Jersey in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 51 undergraduate students. The Best Care Training acceptance rate is 100%.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Best Care College
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Best Care College Reviews
I gave it that grade because I feel they need more tutors, the class registration process is thorough.. And to be specific the entrance exam was okay but the time given to finish the exam is not enough, they should be able to evaluate foreign high school diplomas.
Most of the students don't work at all because of the school work demand. They are of average economy class, mixed religion, political opinions but most of us are female
I am taking LPN in this college. What is unique about this college is that the course am taking is one year. However the short time it takes most students pass their exams because of the standards of performance.