- Party SceneC-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
Our visionary founder, Martha Berry, believed in the transformative impact of education. She championed the power of people helping people. She saw the possibility of positive change and worked without pause to make it happen. Which is to say, she was a lot like our students. Throughout your four years at this private yet affordable college, you’ll be a member of a community dedicated your personal and professional growth. Combining rigorous academics with a paid professional opportunity on campus, Berry provides you with the perfect combination of smarts and skills to land a job and to live a rewarding life. Recent grads have gone on to work at companies like Deloitte, CNN, and Coca-Cola. Other recent alum start graduate school or law, medical, and veterinary programs at institutions like Vanderbilt, Georgia Tech, DePaul, University of Michigan, and UNC Chapel Hill. If you see yourself in the spirit and values of Berry, come take your part in its legacy while building your own.
Berry College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.55 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.54 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.52 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.75 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.33 responses