Berkeley College - New York Reviews

Didn't use left before they screwed me over any more. Though they did contact the head of the department of financial aid to come in and speak with me personally about my complaint. She tried to talk around the issue and get me to agree to sign up for more classes at a lower cost. I left the room.
Online classes were amazing the professors would give assignments and explain them clearly so you can understand and they always reply back if you have any comments or concerns about you assignment or grades
Good college ,Classes are small , and great professional who will teach everything you need to succeed in your future, great staff always welcoming and helpful, the career services never let you down helping you with jobs or internships
Start Your Review of Berkeley College - New York
The professors are experienced professionals that are retired from fields like lawyers, government agents, marketers, etc. The school is extremely clean, free coffee/tea in the lobby and the lessons are small, interactive and fun. No cafeteria on campus but we get discounts at surrounding food places and the vending machines are very unique.
The discussions are fun and the professors communicate whenever they notice an error in the system. A lot will give extensions if there’s errors, the work actually gives you space to learn and their expectations of you are always clear.
My experience at Berkeley College has been great so far. Friendly and respectful environment, staff is professional and helpful and the professors are amazing.
My time during Berkeley has been nice. I like the professors there because they are understanding and can work around your hardship. The curriculum was easy, to say the least. I stayed on the White Plains campus and I made an honest friend. Most of the people on that campus, however, can be really shady and two-faced. The first two weeks of staying there I landed myself in drama - which was quickly dissolved. I'm looking forward to continuing my studies at another college, but I'm grateful that I attended this college.
Attending Berkeley College has opened enormous opportunities for me. I am proud to be part of the Berkeley team
What I like about Berkeley college is the huge support gained by the community. This college has been giving great assistance to many and has a clean and non-toxic environment.
really helpful professors know what they doing and real care about no student left behind. Also with its diversity, Students can meet with different part of the world to explore cultural norms which helps us expand on knowledge on world wide acceptance. Not only does Berkeley college establish different types of clubs, curricular activities and events to make sure every students participates once but they do put in the effort to make all student know they have opportunity to contribute.
Haven't had any problems. My financial situation wasn't good but they were able to help me and were nice. I hope it continues that way.
I have had a good experience with this college and I do feel they offer opportunities, but some professors seem to not really care to teach a class the proper way.
From the faculty to the students, it a pleasant school to go to. I always receive great help and everyone is very efficient!
Berkeley college is a great institution that promotes students to do great and encourages to succeed in all your areas of studies. The professors are great and the class size is wonderful. The professors have a lot of opportunity to do a one on one with each individual to get the job done. Tutoring is available for everyone and it is great. The Administrative department welcomes students with a smile always.
I think its an awesome school that i would be more than honored to be a part of, i love the location of the school and what it offers
I love attending Berkeley College as I feel comfortable and more-focused; attending classes that are small and almost a high-school like setting.
Over priced and no help with an actual career! I had financial Aid while attending and told them I wasn't going to be attending anymore so they messed up my financial aid and are now expecting me to pay $500 before I can get my transcripts! So now I cant continue my education! HORRIBLE SCHOOL THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR STUDENTS ONLY ABOUT MONEY!
Start Your Review of Berkeley College - New York
Great school and great staff. The education curriculum is diverse and they will accommodate you according to your work schedule. Very flexible and reliable professors. The library has so many resources to choose from and the librarians easily can assist with the proper direction in a fast manner. The education I believe isn't just from the book but the experiences of the Professors seeing they were or are in their field of study they are teaching in.
It is good overall, but expensive. Many people get frustrated in class, and online classes are slow. They need to improve online classes, you still need to go occasionally, for things that can be done, over the phone.
i love this school the professor really care about your education. they check up on you. you can reach out if you need help with assignments,work employment. etc etc.
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures. For additional information regarding prospective students, please click here.