Berkeley College - New York Reviews

really helpful professors know what they doing and real care about no student left behind. Also with its diversity, Students can meet with different part of the world to explore cultural norms which helps us expand on knowledge on world wide acceptance. Not only does Berkeley college establish different types of clubs, curricular activities and events to make sure every students participates once but they do put in the effort to make all student know they have opportunity to contribute.
Haven't had any problems. My financial situation wasn't good but they were able to help me and were nice. I hope it continues that way.
I have had a good experience with this college and I do feel they offer opportunities, but some professors seem to not really care to teach a class the proper way.
Start Your Review of Berkeley College - New York
From the faculty to the students, it a pleasant school to go to. I always receive great help and everyone is very efficient!
Berkeley New York is a for-profit college located in Manhattan, New York in the New York City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 2,710 undergraduate students. The Berkeley New York acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Business, Fashion and Apparel Merchandising, and Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration. Graduating 36% of students, Berkeley New York alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $30,500.
Berkeley college is a great institution that promotes students to do great and encourages to succeed in all your areas of studies. The professors are great and the class size is wonderful. The professors have a lot of opportunity to do a one on one with each individual to get the job done. Tutoring is available for everyone and it is great. The Administrative department welcomes students with a smile always.
I think its an awesome school that i would be more than honored to be a part of, i love the location of the school and what it offers
I love attending Berkeley College as I feel comfortable and more-focused; attending classes that are small and almost a high-school like setting.
Over priced and no help with an actual career! I had financial Aid while attending and told them I wasn't going to be attending anymore so they messed up my financial aid and are now expecting me to pay $500 before I can get my transcripts! So now I cant continue my education! HORRIBLE SCHOOL THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR STUDENTS ONLY ABOUT MONEY!
Great school and great staff. The education curriculum is diverse and they will accommodate you according to your work schedule. Very flexible and reliable professors. The library has so many resources to choose from and the librarians easily can assist with the proper direction in a fast manner. The education I believe isn't just from the book but the experiences of the Professors seeing they were or are in their field of study they are teaching in.
It is good overall, but expensive. Many people get frustrated in class, and online classes are slow. They need to improve online classes, you still need to go occasionally, for things that can be done, over the phone.
i love this school the professor really care about your education. they check up on you. you can reach out if you need help with assignments,work employment. etc etc.
Berkeley College has given me a way to better myself by learning new things about business and how things are different now then in the past. Due to the rise of technology, which is growing by the years. Furthermore Berkeley College has made me a better person with the knowledge I have gained since being enrolled. My life has changed for the better because of Berkeley.
Great Advisers, they know what a student needs to succeed and provide the correct resources for them to do so.
I would like to see more involvement within faculty and students. Interactions within students are limited. Professors, however, are very knowledgable.
In overall the college is perfect in everything. For example, the professors always have time for their students 24/7. The college makes you feel like home. Berkeley College is like my second house. If I had the chance to go back in time and apply for college again, my first choice would be Berkeley College.
I like the location of the school as well as educational programs they offer. The professors are great very knowledgeable and educated. All of them have a huge amount of experience in their field. There are a lot of campus activities that connect students all over the world
Start Your Review of Berkeley College - New York
The interface is great and easy to use. I feel like I am part of the school despite being a distance learner. My advisor is very involved with me and always there to help if I need it. I've had a wonderful experience at Berkeley and am proud to be graduating soon!
The classes are available all day. Since it is in the city center it is very convenient for a working individual. From work to school with ease.
What I like most is that the faculty is warm and welcoming, they're very knowledgeable and are willing to help. As a student I feel very comfortable approaching faculty members with any questions. The only thing I would change are the dorms, I am an adult student and some of the students who reside on campus can be very immature.
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures. For additional information regarding prospective students, please click here.