Berkeley College - New York Cost
Net Price Calculator
Students Taking Out Loans
Average Loan Amount
Any Financial Aid
Average Total Aid Awarded
Which statement best describes your financial aid experience at this school?
Based on 44 responses
- It went smoothly, and I received the financial aid I needed.27%
- The process was a hassle, but I received the financial aid I needed.16%
- It was an absolute headache, and it took multiple attempts to receive any aid.7%
- It is an ongoing process that I am still dealing with.39%
- I did not apply for financial aid.11%
Based on average net price, earnings potential, student and alumni reviews, and additional factors.
- of students feel like they are getting their money's worth out of their program.20 responses
Berkeley College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-284-5000. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.