1. Woodland Park, NJ
  2. 4 Year

Berkeley College - Woodland Park Reviews

Berkeley college - Woodland Park is a competent, efficient and professional college. The staff and faculty make sure that the student has all the benefits as a student in this institution. The faculty and the professor are professionals and understandable in all the situations. The educational formation in this institution is great, they implement real-life scenarios in order to make it more compatible with our starting knowledge. The staff provides all the facilities need to be success in the determinate time of the college life. Also, the faculty helps you to clarify any complication that you might have during the process of approaching the degree.
I completed my Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies and decided to return for a Bachelors in Justice Studies. The staff is extremely helpful and welcoming. They have services available to address any challenge you may face. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.
My overall experience here so far has been so-so. I am currently in the process of transfer as I was not completely happy with my time at Berkeley. One of the biggest downfalls is the administration. I constantly find myself reaching out to a representative repeatedly just to get a response to an e-mail. Selecting classes has also become a pain, as you must now sit down with a consoler to do so. And many of the administrators in different departments are quite rude. However, do note that the majority of the professors are great. Most of my professors for these courses were outstanding. Each had an excellent knowledge of the field from experience and had a passion for the classes they teach. But also keep in mind, if you're a commuter who is still looking for a more fulfilling college experience Berkeley may not be the place. Make sure to keep your options open and look into other school, as there are other colleges who offer similar programs for a much lower cost!
Review Your College
My overall experience at this college has been nothing but positivity. From the moment that I enrolled the staff has been very supportive and accessible for students. I have had the most attentive professors and have been fortunate to have classmates that are just as enthusiastic and I am about the educational journey at Berkeley.
The professors are very knowledgeable and add value to our discussion conversations.
There is an internship course in the final semester and there are career boards sent to our emails to let us know of upcoming job openings and career fairs.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The workload is manageable and the teachers want and help you to understand the material you are learning. The teachers and others are always available to talk to.
Compared to the community college I've went to and the University my other half has went to, Berkeley is extremely helpful and is geared toward helping you excel and achieve your goals.
I'm returning to school after three years to make a better future for my daughter and waiting to see how this upcoming semester tests me. My advisors have been great so far but so far I have no opinion on classes and teachers but will once classes start.
I LOVE online classes mainly because I don't have to even worry about leaving my house.
The career center is great. I believe the people at the center will help me find a job after I complete the program.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
I like the variety of courses offered and I feel challenged every day I take a class at Berkeley.
Earning a degree from this school is a great achievement and will open up many doors for me in the near future to enable my success.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
The program can be a little overbearing because of the scheduling of classes but I like that I can look forward to a speedy graduation.
When I was first interested in applying I had someone immediately reach out to me and make sure that I got all of the information I needed. Everyone is friendly.
Well even though the school is about 40 mins from my house the ride is not bad.

Classes for my program are not flexible
Life sciences and pharmacology great classes

Professors knew how to explain and clarify for students

Fundamentals were rocky but when class went into discussion it was better
Review Your College
I am currently pursing health services management as my major. I learned alot of information and future skills to help me in my career. The classes have helped me develop more knowledge and I look forward to starting my internship before I graduate
I decided to go to berkeley for my bachelor's degree. I am very pleased with the outcome, I'm three semester's away from graduating and overall it has been a great experience so far. I recommend this schol to other students who want to continue their education.
It is like actually being in the field. The knowledge I encountered, I really felt like I was working in my career field. My internship experience has been a great one for me so far. I am completing 120 hours at the Family Division unit in the Superior Court in Passaic County Courts. I have learned a lot so far, and I have only been there for 3 weeks.