Bergin University of Canine Studies Reviews

The curriculum is challenging, If you want to earn all A's, you will spend lots of time with your books, but you won't find anywhere else where you study such an incredible diversity of subjects. Plus you are surrounded by a support team who champion your successes and turn failures into accomplishments.
I have studied with students from at least a dozed different ethnicities. I always learn from hearing other's world views.
I personally haven't witnessed any drug use on campus. I do not believe that students are pressured to use drugs by their classmates.
Review Bergin University of Canine Studies
Professors are the top of their respective fields.

Classes are challenging. We learn the very latest research, plus get to form personal relationships with each professor.

I have never left Bergin University without learning; The value and quality of education makes it worth every dime paid in tuition. It truly is a special place.
University President Dr. Bonnie Bergin is a legend in her own write. I first met her almost twenty years ago when I attended a service dog training summer seminar. She has helped me many times through the years and her advice has been invaluable. I find the staff and teaching staff equally helpful. At BU, they care about students. They make employable, well rounded graduates and then help put them into positions to contribute to dociety.
This is an extremely small csmpus. It's surrounded by high frnces. Everyone renters and exits through the front office. I have never heard of sexual assault or any other violent crime on this csmpus.
THERE IS NO GREEK LIFE!!!!