Bergen Community College Reviews

Great Community College! It has the level of a college but with a reduced tuition. The transferring is smooth and it has so many partnerships with many universities when you decide to go to a four-year college. The academic staff is very prepared and the admissions office very helpful. Also many opportunities for scholarships.
Bergen Community College has a homey feeling. the professors are highly educated as well. It motivates you to find passions you never knew you had.They make learning fun, as well they provide you with so much information. You are also being surrounded by like minded people or other with positive outcomes. Most importantly they have hope in you that everything you want to achieve , you can and will do it.
I am going into my second year at Bergen Community College as a nursing student. There are incredible professors and amazing resources available to students who are looking into studying any of the offered health professional majors. From general education to nursing specific, I can't say that I have had a complaint about my classes. I came across one professor that I butted heads with, but, other than that, my academic experience has been better than I could have imagined.
Start Your Review of Bergen Community College
I am a nursing student at Bergen Community College. Overall, I love it. I transferred here and I must say, I love the environment of Bergen so much better. I love the people, everyone is so friendly, with plenty of options when it comes to eating. MOST of my professors have been amazing.
Bergen Community College has enabled me to be ready for next level courses at a university. Specifically, my professor, Albert J Cupo really had me engaged in the three business classes that I took with him and i appreciated his eagerness in the subject and his willingness to help struggling students.
Bergen Community College has more resources than most private colleges. The school provides a tremendous amount of help for all types of students; whether struggling in classes or emotionally. Most of the guidance counselors are well trained and even sometimes reach out to you. Recently they've even been making class scheduling much easier, along with adding many improvements around the school, including a new science building. There are many clubs to attend. Most of the professors are great, and actually care about your education.
One of New Jersey's Best Community Colleges. There are various different career choices and many different programs to choose from.
I loved Bergen Community College. The professors were great, the material was taught very clearly and the atmosphere was welcoming.
This school has a wonderful sense of community. Everyone that I have come into contact with has been awesome in their own way.
Like many community colleges, I assume, BCC lacks the unity among students that most institutions have. The quality of the education provided is only as good as the professors. If you do not take the time to research the best professors a certain field has to offer, then chances are you will be stuck with relatively unwanted classes. Even so, this is one of the best decisions a student can make in order to save money. It cuts the costs of college by a lot if you intend to transfer to a four year institution.
A great college. Full of great students and also professors. everyone is willing to help if you need it all you have to do is ask.
It is literally High school part 2. so if you enjoyed the immature, high school atmosphere, clueless counselors and sometimes unprofessional professors, this is the school for you!
I felt that the other students weren't very friendly and didn't take the courses seriously. I had a very average experience and I feel like I was not pushed to my fullest potential. I feel like i would do better in a more serious academic setting.
It's a great school! It's a great place to go after high school to get your feet wet into the college life. The campus is clean, safe, and has a lot of beautiful greenery. The staff is respectful and always helpful. Resources are available and easy to find. It's not a party school which is a plus. Lastly, the students are so diverse, in life experience and ethnically. You couldn't ask for a better school to go to after high school. I wish this could be a four year university.
Bergen Community College has been a great school so far in my educational experience. I am looking forward to graduating from Bergen over the next year.
Bergen Community College offers excellence service whether it's with academic guidance, or being the #1 in the state with tutoring students, BCC gives the ultimate college experience.
Bergen community college is a top community college. This past semester I have had two of the best professors. One of my professors worked in his field for 20 years and even worked on the cure for cancer before deciding he wanted to teach. The other is so in love with what he does he makes the entire class love the subject as well. This experience has made me really sure I want to be a biology major by seeing how happy and excited they are.
Start Your Review of Bergen Community College
Very good college if you know the system. Bergen will try to suck as much money out of you as possible if you aren't vigilant. You can easily get stuck there for more than two years. Other than that, teachers are decent. The clubs and diversity there is amazing.
i really enjoyed my time at bergen. the one thing that was a little difficult was the lack of motivation most of the students displayed.
The thing I loved most about Bergen Community College was that the classes were a decent size. Enough students to have great discussions, but still the opportunity to have one-on-one time with your professors.