Bergen Community College Reviews

The only school where the staff acts like they are bothering you. Not enough parking for the students, where you have to park on the grass. As for the education, some teachers are absolutely amazing where others won't speak in lecture and you're on your own.
I attended the nursing program at Bergen. I thought it was an excellent program that prepared me for a nursing profession. Also prepared me for the nursing board exam.
I started going to Bergen Community College this past fall (2016) and so far it has been really nice. I never was the kind of person to want to go to a big party school far from my home, so commuting 20 minutes is really nice. My classes have been fairly easy and my professors have been really nice and helpful.
Review Bergen Community College
It is a great school with good professors and bad professors, but overall its a good place as a stepping stone to go to a four year school.
Bergen has a lot to offer in terms of both academics and extracurricular activities, as long as you actively look for clubs to join. Everyone is relatively nice and accepting, and there is so much diversity here in both age and nationality. However, something noticeable is the high quality of teachers. There is a lot of freedom in high school and unexpected respect from teachers, who don’t expect you to be rich and often try to keep materials cheap so you don’t have to buy so much useless stuff. Classes are pretty easy but there are so many resources to help you, from the teachers to the free tutoring center.
Great school but administration slow with processing students and registering students
Teachers are easy and accommodating
The school so very diverse but has little to encourage sports and activities
I loved my academic, social, and extracurricular experiences at Bergen Community College! I would do it all over again if I could go back. The only thing I would love to see change is the stigma around community colleges. I received a degree debt-free!
The campus seems to be in good shape, with renovations taking place. Students receive great education to be prepared for transferring and/or career.
As a student in my first semester can't really say much about my program but I am enjoying my classes in social sciences. The school is equipped with the new technology and they have a lot of resources for students .
It's a great school. It's diverse, the location is beautiful and my professors so far have shown to be very into their job although I would say some of the staff especially the ones in charge of financial aid don't seem to be interested in helping you it's like they are tired of their job.
Most courses were easy and a few above average but there were no classes that a student wouldnt be able to handle
The guidance faculty took very good care of me in giving advice as to what my options were and what the best routes for my education would be.
The school has an excellent tutoring organization where students/ T.A's and faculty can help other students in difficult subjects.
This college is a good transition school for students who don't know what they want to do after high school. It serves as a useful stall in an education career to give students the proper time to come to a decision while still earning credits and continually maturing.
The flexibility with my classes has been great and my curriculum is also great.
To register for my online coarse it was pretty easy and the availability was great and the workload is manageable.
The career center is great they try to help the most they can to help the student find the adequate job that goes with their degree.
Review Bergen Community College
To begin the class sizes are great. I love that I'm not in a room with 50 people I'm just in a room with about 10-22 people which is not a lot and makes me fee like I can actually have time to talk to my proffessor one on one.
The school itself is great and has a lot to offer. Employees are great and help student with what is needed. The services at the school are great and students get help with every step from their classes to their schedule.
My major is Fashion Design Apparel and its a hreat experience and I enjoy learning new things I did not know and I would like to keep learning so that I can be more intelligent with my specific major.