Bergen Community College Reviews

I loved Bergen Community College. The professors were great, the material was taught very clearly and the atmosphere was welcoming.
This school has a wonderful sense of community. Everyone that I have come into contact with has been awesome in their own way.
Like many community colleges, I assume, BCC lacks the unity among students that most institutions have. The quality of the education provided is only as good as the professors. If you do not take the time to research the best professors a certain field has to offer, then chances are you will be stuck with relatively unwanted classes. Even so, this is one of the best decisions a student can make in order to save money. It cuts the costs of college by a lot if you intend to transfer to a four year institution.
Start Your Review of Bergen Community College
A great college. Full of great students and also professors. everyone is willing to help if you need it all you have to do is ask.
It is literally High school part 2. so if you enjoyed the immature, high school atmosphere, clueless counselors and sometimes unprofessional professors, this is the school for you!
I felt that the other students weren't very friendly and didn't take the courses seriously. I had a very average experience and I feel like I was not pushed to my fullest potential. I feel like i would do better in a more serious academic setting.
It's a great school! It's a great place to go after high school to get your feet wet into the college life. The campus is clean, safe, and has a lot of beautiful greenery. The staff is respectful and always helpful. Resources are available and easy to find. It's not a party school which is a plus. Lastly, the students are so diverse, in life experience and ethnically. You couldn't ask for a better school to go to after high school. I wish this could be a four year university.
Bergen Community College has been a great school so far in my educational experience. I am looking forward to graduating from Bergen over the next year.
Bergen Community College offers excellence service whether it's with academic guidance, or being the #1 in the state with tutoring students, BCC gives the ultimate college experience.
Bergen community college is a top community college. This past semester I have had two of the best professors. One of my professors worked in his field for 20 years and even worked on the cure for cancer before deciding he wanted to teach. The other is so in love with what he does he makes the entire class love the subject as well. This experience has made me really sure I want to be a biology major by seeing how happy and excited they are.
Very good college if you know the system. Bergen will try to suck as much money out of you as possible if you aren't vigilant. You can easily get stuck there for more than two years. Other than that, teachers are decent. The clubs and diversity there is amazing.
i really enjoyed my time at bergen. the one thing that was a little difficult was the lack of motivation most of the students displayed.
The thing I loved most about Bergen Community College was that the classes were a decent size. Enough students to have great discussions, but still the opportunity to have one-on-one time with your professors.
I've been studying here as a computer science student here for one year now and from my experience it was a lot better than expected. Tuition is very cheap and the transfer programs are very good. This school also a good reputation with 4 year schools making the transfer process much easier.
It's right here in town so it is easy to get to. Parking is hard though, lots fill up quickly. Easy to find your way around campus. Lines can be very long at registration.
Tutoring center in Bergen Community College is a great opportunity for students . You can simply make an appointment for free and take advantage of it. Professors are very helpful inside and outside the classroom. They are available to answer your questions anytime.
If you look for good teachers, you will find them. Staff isn't the best in the Counseling Office. School is clean and provides many activities for students and much more.
Start Your Review of Bergen Community College
Bergen community college is a great place to start off and figure out what you want to do in college. I highly recommend Bergen because it has well qualified teachers that care about the class and teaching the material, as well as qualified staff.
Bergen Community College is a great alternative to a four year school if you looking to save money or are undecided. All of my professors are great because they don't treat you like just another student in their class they are attentive and understanding.
I love how diverse, it is. people are friendly and most professors care about your success. I love the walk in tutoring, services. They offer other tutoring services as well and it's all free. The book store is a nice size and prices are average. Registration get's crazy and they could be more organized but overall it's a busy campus. There is plenty of parking and campus feels safe.