Bentley University Reviews

Bentley University is the best college! Not only do the professors prepare you for the working world, they are also great connections to have. Most of them have made great names for themselves in the business world and are more than willing to guide you in the direction you choose. Being on the track & field team is also a great experience because everyone is dedicated and helps each other with everyday activities to personal issues.
Coming to Bentley has shown to be the best decision I could've made for my future. They are one of the best in career services and i'm highly confident in the bright future Bentley is preparing me for.
Bentley University is well known for its education in business management. Its reputation lies in the education standard, world class technology.
Review Bentley University
The university is a great place for one to find what they want in life... as well as don't want. You must take the initiative to make the school your own. The more your put into your academics and social life, the better your experience will be.
I though Bentley University provided an atmosphere that highlighted education yet never forgets that school is not all consuming. I enjoyed the style of classes as well as the placement. Overall, I felt the campus was welcoming and a place where I could learn.
I am a rising senior at Bentley University and as far as overall value goes I couldn't be happier with my decision to attend. The professors are intelligent men and women with real world business experience who want to help you achieve your goals. Bentley invests in its students by giving them all the tools they need to be prepared for the real world.

The one thing Bentley lacks is the "traditional college experience" you would get from going to a larger state school. Athletics are not closely followed, and most student are more concerned with getting ahead than having a good time.
I like the environment at Bentley University, even though it is a small university composed of 4,000 students you will always get to meet new people while seeing familiar faces around. Something the they could improve on is the cafeteria food. Overall Bentley is a great university.
I love everything about bentley! They really do prepare you to be successful. There's so many resources and connections available.
My experience with Bentley has been a positive one. The class sizes are small, so you have close relationships with your professors and they are able to help you immensely. The Career Services is one of the best in the nation, and you can almost guarantee a job after your four years.
I love Bentley University. I have gained so many career and aspirational opportunities through my three years here and I am confident that I will leave Bentley prepared to be in the work force.
The Bentley campus is ideal. There is plenty of green spaces and nature all around campus. The campus is in a nice area away from the city. Bentley runs a shuttle service from the campus to Harvard Square which is quite convenient and a great option for every student. The academics at Bentley are through and enjoyable. This definitely is a top notch business school.
Bentley is a really good school that provides a lot of connections and possibilities to succeed in the future.
The job placement is in the top
Bentley Alumni are great because they will go to great lengths to help out current bentley students, and I believe bentley has a great network with them and also other recruiters.
There are a wide variety of courses to take and the quality of the courses is great as well. Professors really care about your education too, even when you take a course completely unrelated to business.
The campus it pretty safe, and the campus police do a good job making sure they're around and visible.
The dorms are really nice, although the process of choosing a room might be a tad difficult. The dorm rooms are very spacious, and depending on where on campus you want to live, there's always some major facility or academic building near it.
Review Bentley University
I haven't personally rushed any greek life, but from what I've heard, it's pretty difficult and pretty time consuming.
This school doesn't have the best athletic atmosphere. It's not what people generally go to Bentley for. With that said, Bentley itself is a very fit school, and people typically try to keep themselves healthy and in shape.
Academically, it is one of the best schools you can go to for business education.