Bentley University Reviews

I love my school! The academics are incredible; the professors truly care about their students and how they're doing. The social life is great as well! Bentley is small enough where you see many friendly faces throughout the day yet large enough that you see people you don't know very often as well.
The career services is very good and they really try to give students many opportunities to find jobs. The academic focus is narrow and any student not majoring in accounting or finance is at a disadvantage.
Bentley university has great programs, professors, and location! I will be an incoming freshman in the fall, and can not wait to get started on my path to law school!
Start Your Review of Bentley University
Good academics; if you major in Accounting or Finance the school resources are very helpful starting freshman year; not much diversity; situated in a suburban area and hard to get anywhere without a car
Great friends and connections! Study abroad! Fun campus! Small but not too small. Close to Boston and most of all a great job virtually guaranteed there for you when you are finished!
I love that it is ranked as the best campus in the USA! also, one of the best business and economics schools!
It was amazing! The people here are incredible- they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Their technology and networking is increasing at an outstanding rate.
I love the competitive nature of Bentley. It pushes me to be a better person and student. The students here that I have met here have changed my perspective on different aspects to trying something new in business
One of the best business schools in the state and country. The faculty is extremely knowledgable. Most importantly, the school will help you get an internship and you will find a great job after you graduate. My friends and I all had at least 3 job offers in our field at graduation time.
I think Bentley has incredible resources and has a great Career Services staff. They are committed to helping students find opportunities for internships/full-time offers after graduation and ensure students are prepared for interviews. Academically, professors care a lot and are always willing to help!
Academics are alright but feel overrated. Feels basically like high school pt 2 with a worse sports atmosphere and less girls
This school is amazing. Professors in many departments are super dedicated to their field and their students. The gen-ed teachers are definitely worse but still manageable. Econ department especially is amazing.
Select programs and professors are excellent! Some professors are very knowledgeable and give great insight into your area of study. HOWEVER caution with contact with administration - anything contact with IT services, Health services, or other departments is a MISERABLE experience. Some workers have terrible customer service and act snotty back to you when you ask a question. Their website provides incorrect information all the time, with broken links all over the place. It is completely unorganized. If you can stomach the bad service - and only care about the academics this college is a great! If you can find a school that offers you the same academic experience with a better, streamlined and organized admin and website then stay away from Bentley! Bentley is a major headache when it comes to getting clear answers to tuition, registration, services, etc.
Bentley University is the best college! Not only do the professors prepare you for the working world, they are also great connections to have. Most of them have made great names for themselves in the business world and are more than willing to guide you in the direction you choose. Being on the track & field team is also a great experience because everyone is dedicated and helps each other with everyday activities to personal issues.
Coming to Bentley has shown to be the best decision I could've made for my future. They are one of the best in career services and i'm highly confident in the bright future Bentley is preparing me for.
Bentley University is well known for its education in business management. Its reputation lies in the education standard, world class technology.
The university is a great place for one to find what they want in life... as well as don't want. You must take the initiative to make the school your own. The more your put into your academics and social life, the better your experience will be.
Start Your Review of Bentley University
I though Bentley University provided an atmosphere that highlighted education yet never forgets that school is not all consuming. I enjoyed the style of classes as well as the placement. Overall, I felt the campus was welcoming and a place where I could learn.
I am a rising senior at Bentley University and as far as overall value goes I couldn't be happier with my decision to attend. The professors are intelligent men and women with real world business experience who want to help you achieve your goals. Bentley invests in its students by giving them all the tools they need to be prepared for the real world.

The one thing Bentley lacks is the "traditional college experience" you would get from going to a larger state school. Athletics are not closely followed, and most student are more concerned with getting ahead than having a good time.
I like the environment at Bentley University, even though it is a small university composed of 4,000 students you will always get to meet new people while seeing familiar faces around. Something the they could improve on is the cafeteria food. Overall Bentley is a great university.