COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Bentley University is offering many opportunities for you to engage with us both on-campus and virtually. If you are interested in coming to campus, please read the Massachusetts Travel Policy to make sure that you are able to come in person. We look forward to connecting with you! Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Valuegrade A+
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade B minus
- Athleticsgrade B+
- Party Scenegrade B+
- Professorsgrade B
- Locationgrade B
- Dormsgrade B+
- Campus Foodgrade D+
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Safetygrade B+
The modern business world is about more than just the bottom line. Businesses today are creating sustainable energy, developing life-saving drugs and inventing new technologies that change the way we live. At Bentley, you’ll see how looking after people and our planet matters just as much as making a profit. Along the way, you’ll become a force for doing the right thing and making the world a better place.
Our students come from various locations, backgrounds, and cultures — elements that we know create a rich educational environment that will prepare you for success in college and beyond. The benefits of a Bentley education continue long after graduation. Top employers know that Bentley provides you with the skills needed to succeed in their organizations and in all areas of life. It's no surprise that large numbers of Bentley students have jobs lined up more than six months before they graduate.
Bentley University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 36 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 52 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Finance235 Graduates
- Accounting194 Graduates
- Business169 Graduates
- Business Support Services119 Graduates
- Marketing114 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities86 Graduates
- Managerial Economics44 Graduates
- Information Science33 Graduates
- Corporate Communications24 Graduates
- Computer and Information Systems Security23 Graduates
Learn principles of economics and how to apply them to finite resources, like cash, time and labor. You'll study how companies manage their money and gain exposure to everything from commercial and investment banking to mortgage markets and accounting. Graduates go on to work in banks or government roles; others continue their studies through graduate work in business, law and related fields.
- Money Hungry37%
- Self interested20%
- Looking for a great education and a great party3%
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join. 62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life. 66 responses
- Business, ethics, and apathy26%
- Prepared for the business man23%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 27 responses
Bentley University Reviews
I liked my classes and professors but social scene was horrible. Also food was horrible. Overall I would give 2.5 stars- Bentley is a lot more hype than anything else.