High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
Social Work and Youth Services13 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities12 Graduates
Business Administration and Management8 Graduates
Political Science and Government6 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics3 Graduates
Elementary Education2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.31 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.31 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Bennett College for Women Reviews
My personal experience with Bennett College I would say that it has been a very fair but good experience so far. I am a freshwoman and so far my classes are going very good and smooth. The teachers will work with you, they are very understanding and try their hardest not to let no one fail. But it is also up to you as a student to make sure you stay on top of your work and classes. The students here are very helpful, friendly, and caring. Not only that they treat their incoming class like everyone else. They tell you so many do's and don'ts of college experience that some people may not know about. Its a very small campus but its very welcoming, my RD for my hall is like a second mother away from home. One thing that I would like to change about my school would have to be my resident hall , I would say they have small rooms and upgrade our living conditions.
What Bennett lacks in funding and prompt administration, they make up for with caring, professors and staff, and a supportive environment. Walking on campus each day fills me with joy. Though there is work to do, I love this school and encourage any young, black woman to consider what this school has to offer.
Bennett is an Institution that makes it their duty to provide their students with the upmost possibilities and opportunities. They mold you into the successful young woman you may aspire to be. You may not be to keen on this college as your first choice, but once you get here you will feel at home.