Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology Reviews

The school is horrible itself. The college could care less about the students and more about the money they're making. The administration is extremely selfish and they could care less about any questions you have it's almost too notch scam artists
I like the environment as they push students to prepare for a career in their field. The workload is good and I am learning a lot about my major in Computer Technology.
Benjamin Franklin Institute is a small school of Engineering and technical skills. The Academic staff is very helpful and encouraging. The school invests in minorities who comes from poor backgrounds. "No one gets left behind" is their motto. The school provides all the tools and support necessary for the students to feel accepted and apart of a community. The school was built on a module of fairness and equality by Benjamin Franklin. The school is not very big, but it is organized and its staff are well trained and informed. The professors hold accomplishments of PhD and MD's in their field of expertise. In the technical areas, most teachers have 10+ years of experience in their field of expertise. The school equipment is kept up to date and in good condition. The bathrooms are clean and trash is disposed of accordingly. It is a peaceful and subtle area to learn.
Start Your Review of Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
I am a student at BFIT and it is a great school for Automotive. In terms of affordable and great program, I would rank them number 1 in Massachusetts
Teaching staff is there to help you 100% of the time. Class schedules are flexible. The surrounding area is nice. Plenty of places for lunch. Student life personnel are always around ready to help.
It's a fine and quiet school placed in the backdrop of Back Bay in Boston. Sure it's not as prestigious as the other schools, but this place compensates that with a working staff that will help you every step of the way.
Classes are alright but they are tough. Schedules depend on workload, personal lives, performance, etc. it can vary from student to student.
Class sizes are small, which allows more one on one time with professors if needed.
I felt welcome when I applied, and everyone knows each other because of the small school environment.
There are really no issues I can come up with. It is a fast paced year with lots of work.
It is a challenging school all around, however it is rewarding to know that you worked hard to do your best. You really need to stay on top of things to do well, otherwise you'll fall behind quickly. Hard work and dedication are required, just like any other college.
I transferred from bfit to Umass Boston and they gave me around 59 out of 70 credit but I can not apply for scholarships and I really need to pay for tution.
Class is always full with students. Professors are so much friendly
My goal is to pursue PH.D. Degree
Three minutes far away from train station.
I finished my study at this college and I applied at Umass Boston and I got accepted. But I did pay any amount when I apply in bfit.
The before I was taking this major at bfit I had no idea how to create android application and any other programming language but after I take my major I learned so many new things from my professor and I really appreciate that.
Start Your Review of Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
I just recently graduate from college with an Associate degree in computer science and my professor helped me a lot whenever I needed.
well with online courses there is no hands on, thats a down fall and there is a lot of reading. i guess doing online courses thats what it in-tells.
the career center helps you a lot. they give you places that need work and places that will pay you more for your service