Benedictine University Reviews

I really like Benedictine but the tuition is a lot. I find that discouraging for students. I'm in my junior year and have been very involved with the school. I have been on the Men's XC and track teams for the past three years. I also have been working at the museum since my Freshman year where I am the Chair on the student advisory board. I have been on the Deans list all four semesters. I apply every year for scholarships under my major and get denied.
The Hallmarks at Benedictine represents the morals and values that the University reinforces through each course, which are all great in every aspect of a persons life. Socially, psychologically, spiritually, and physically helps with the development of a healthy way of life and well-being for students.
Benedictine University at Mesa is great, it's is a nice small school and the professors are amazing. The faculty and staff ensure your success is high and help any way possible. All around great school.
Review Benedictine University
Very small college but a very close community; also, working on improvements to come. Many great programs to study here, but the size of the school has it's limitations.
BenU is a good university. Certain classes are harder than they are suppose to be. People are friendly. Lots of clubs and organization. Many helpful professors.
Benedictine University is known for their diversity. All of their students are respectful and treat others with respect no matter of their race. The professors are well educated and very professional. It is great school to develop yourself as a better person because everyone around are great. It will definitely change you as a person and as a student.
This school is really for me. I love the faculty, students, and the amount of people ready to assist me in my studies or finance. I am having a great college experience, thanks to Benedictine!
aaaaaaaaaaaaababbababababbabababbababababbabababababababababababbbabababababababababbabababababababababababbababababababababababbabababababababababbabababababbabababababbababababbabababababbabababababbababababababababababbabababababababab
I don't visit the campus very often so I don't have knowledge of what occurs.
My experience has been good. The instructors are passionate about what they are teaching. The online students have access to various learning tools to gain a better understanding of the course material. Benedictine University is a great university because of the many opportunities that are made available to help students get the best education.
My math class ended at 10pm and I sometimes had to walk to my vehicle in the parking lot. I did feel safe because an officers were lose by watching the students ensuring that they got to their vehicles safely.
The student prospects vary depending on the field that you are in. For example the business has a variety of different areas of study. I am pleased with my field because it offers options that I can utilize when I have completed this course of study.
The rate of the campus describes the values and beliefs of the school. When's new student arrives on the campus they look for indicators that describe the values and beliefs of the school. This demonstrates how and what the schools motto is.
Most students that enroll in college that want to be inclusive and be involved socially they join a sorority. Many colleges support theGreek life because it enhances leadership skills, and helps students to find their niche. I don't feel that there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a part of the group if that is where your interest lies. The characteristics of being a sorority member involves a student that is confident and or willing to be a risk taker.
When observing the sports and activities the students seem to engage in sports which speaks volume for the school. In my opinion if students can feel comfortable enough to not only take classes but involve themselves in sports to show support of the school is clearly a good indication that the students can build up the morale of the university.
My overall experience with the school is good. I currently take online classes so I have not had much face to face contact with a professor my interaction and communicate is through student engage. I enrolled in a math class last year that required me to go on campus and that experience was good. The instructor explained the work assignments I detail, and showed examples giving step by step instructions. She was very passionate I carrying out the mission to assure that students understood the work and also that each student would accomplish his or her goal to understand the work and pass the class with a greater understanding of the work concepts. So I would say based on my experience Benedictine University is a good school to attend.
There is no Greek life at my school.
Review Benedictine University
Sports at my school are relatively new so there is a lot of hype around them, but the teams aren't very good in their division.
If i could choose all over again I would have chosen a different university. Although i am very grateful I am receiving an education i know i could be getting a better one at a different university. All i wanted was to receive a higher education after high school. now that i look back i think that i should have seen which school was better.
I feel like this school will help you get prepared for life.