Benedictine College Reviews

I had a wonderful experience getting my BA in Journalism & Mass Communications at Benedictine College. The community, spirit, and faith life are outstanding! The people I met here became more than just friends...they are family!
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
Da zdravstvuyet sozdanny voley narodov
Yediny, moguchy Sovetsky Soyuz!

CHORUS:
Slavsya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye
Druzhby narodov nadyozhny oplot!
Partiya Lenina — sila narodnaya
Nas k torzhestvu kommunizma vedyot!

Skvoz' grozy siyalo nam solntse svobody
I Lenin veliky nam put' ozaril
Na pravoye delo on podnyal narody
Na trud i na podvigi nas vdokhnovil!

CHORUS

V pobede bessmertnykh idey kommunizma
My vidim gryadushcheye nashey strany
I krasnomu znameni slavnoy otchizny
My budem vsegda bezzavetno verny!
I graduated from Benedictine and now my daughter goes to school at BC. She loves it. The students at this school are genuinely happy and they like their classes and teachers. Other schools we visited the churches were empty. This school has two churches and many chapels on campus and they are full every day. They have done so much to the campus. The new dorms are beautiful. They are just building a new Science building that will be state-of-the-art. You can actually get to know your teachers. Benedictine College is a wonderful place to spend your college years.
Start Your Review of Benedictine College
Becoming a student at Benedictine College has become a great opportunity. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The professors do everything in their power to try to help you in class. Whether it is getting help on an upcoming exam, explaining the assignments, or simply giving advice, they always make themselves available. There is always fun activities happening on campus as well. People come together to enjoy sports, holidays, dances, club activities, and many more things! Having the opportunity to study abroad is also a bonus. I love being able to experience all of the Benedictine traditions.
I think Benedictine is a very mediocre education for what you are paying, hence my decision to find a better option with a greater education.
I think Benedictine is an amazing school that provides multiple opportunities for students to flourish and succeed.
Benedictine is an amazing school with a great community and awesome professors! It's a small school so it's very easy to get to know people and get involved with things! There are always events going on that are a lot of fun and are also a great way to get to know people! Also the Catholic community here is amazing! Mass and confession at so many times you have to try to miss it!
Benedictine College is a place where faith and learning are the fundamentals of their teachings. The faith is showed by almost everyone on campus from the monks who live in the abbey to the professors teaching all of the classes. The campus is beautiful and has a wide variety of aesthetically pleasing attributes as well as almost always having activities on campus for everyone to participate in.
Beautiful campus, wonderful faith-life integrated in the education, hopeful to be a student there soon!
Benedictine College is a wonderful small college. It has such a strong and great community. The relationship between the professors and students is exceptional. The classes are small so the professor gets to know every student on a personal level.
I Love Benedictine College. There are many positives and negatives throughout the campus but the experience here is unlike any other. There is never a day that goes by, or even really an hour, that you do not see happy people and smiling faces ready to talk. Yes, there are a lot of Friday night Parties. Yes, Whiskey Wednesday's are a thing. The people at Benedictine College though are unbeatable. Anyone that goes here will truly be touched
Benedictine College is a great experience for me. I love the community and faith there. It's a small community, so I get to know people as well as the professors get to know students better. I can ask professors questions and get a lot of help from them. They know our names well, and it truly feels like a family. I have made great friends there who have supported me a lot. And the faith is so strong that I have grown up so much spiritually.
Professors really care about students, and classes are small that there is plenty of one on one opportunities with professors.
It's good but also small and lacking amenities.
It's decent but could be better.
Athletic programs greatly add to the community and the environment of the school but don't provide much excitement and entertainment.
Housing differs from building to building, but overall it is good.
Start Your Review of Benedictine College
Athletes have a huge role on campus and are just as involved and dedicated as other students. They help the whole school get excited about supporting our teams.
I cannot imagine myself anywhere other than Benedictine College. It is a place that challenges everyone to be the best versions of themselves. We have great school pride, and our community is truly like family.
A liberal arts degree is a good thing to have when looking for jobs because it shows that you are a well rounded individual. Benedictine does have a very good alumni network, with many alumni in high ranking corporate positions in a variety of companies. However, it isn't very easy to find internships or entry level jobs during the school year because Atchison is a small town in the middle of nowhere. It's about a 30-45 minute drive to Kansas City, where there are some prospects, but that isn't an easy commitment to make.