Benedictine College Reviews

Benedictine is a place you'll love to call home. The community, education, and general atmosphere is second to none.
Benedictine College is a small liberal arts school, with a population of only a couple thousand. The benefits here are amazing, everyone is kind and helpful, and always willing to study with you. Located in the middle of campus is the student success center which is there as a study space or a space that anyone can go to if they need free tutoring!
Benedictine College is a good small school that has a great community and has a strong Catholic atmosphere. I like the relationship between the students and faculty and that every teacher knows their students. The one thing that is not as good is the price. Benedictine is very expensive and most people should expect to acquire a lot of debt by the time they are done with college. Overall though, the college has a beautiful campus and I would definitely recommend attending if you have the financial means and don't mind being surrounded by a lot of Catholic cultures.
Start Your Review of Benedictine College
Benedictine College is a great college for anyone to attend. The atmosphere is very friendly. I would recommend anyone to come here. The professors are determined to teach and help the students with anything and everything.
I really enjoy the sense of community that the give provides through events presented by college and the living environments. Not only is there a good community here but the people here are really welcoming and kind. People will hold doors for one another, use manners, and want to get to know strangers. The down side at this school is that the food is not the best and there are a lot of religious people here who do seem to judge.
The community is fantastic and there is an effort from the faculty and staff to really know the students.
Absolutely amazing school! There are courses for every interest, and you are exposed to so many different courses as a liberal arts college. The pillar of the college are upheld, and even though it may seem strange to live on campus all four years it is a blessing in the long run! Highly recommend Benedictine to everyone!
If you don’t major in Theology chances are you won’t get along with your RAs. Also there is a curfew in place for opposite sexes to exit the others dorms. They eliminated yoga for being to “eastern”
Wonderful college! God is truly present! The staff and professors made me feel at home right away. Have the opportunity to pray with the monks was truly a blessing. I know that I will grow in my Catholic faith at this college.
Benedictine College is a wonderful learning environment where the faculty and staff are always willing to help. The campus is beautiful!
The people at Benedictine are such kind and loving people. The community at Benedictine is amazing that is one thing I am going to miss when I graduate is being sounded by such loving people. The faith life on campus is also great everyone loves Jesus and is not afraid to share their faith. One thing I wish would change is for our cafeteria to have better food.
I had a wonderful experience getting my BA in Journalism & Mass Communications at Benedictine College. The community, spirit, and faith life are outstanding! The people I met here became more than just friends...they are family!
Soyuz nerushimy respublik svobodnykh
Splotila naveki velikaya Rus'!
Da zdravstvuyet sozdanny voley narodov
Yediny, moguchy Sovetsky Soyuz!

CHORUS:
Slavsya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye
Druzhby narodov nadyozhny oplot!
Partiya Lenina — sila narodnaya
Nas k torzhestvu kommunizma vedyot!

Skvoz' grozy siyalo nam solntse svobody
I Lenin veliky nam put' ozaril
Na pravoye delo on podnyal narody
Na trud i na podvigi nas vdokhnovil!

CHORUS

V pobede bessmertnykh idey kommunizma
My vidim gryadushcheye nashey strany
I krasnomu znameni slavnoy otchizny
My budem vsegda bezzavetno verny!
I graduated from Benedictine and now my daughter goes to school at BC. She loves it. The students at this school are genuinely happy and they like their classes and teachers. Other schools we visited the churches were empty. This school has two churches and many chapels on campus and they are full every day. They have done so much to the campus. The new dorms are beautiful. They are just building a new Science building that will be state-of-the-art. You can actually get to know your teachers. Benedictine College is a wonderful place to spend your college years.
Becoming a student at Benedictine College has become a great opportunity. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The professors do everything in their power to try to help you in class. Whether it is getting help on an upcoming exam, explaining the assignments, or simply giving advice, they always make themselves available. There is always fun activities happening on campus as well. People come together to enjoy sports, holidays, dances, club activities, and many more things! Having the opportunity to study abroad is also a bonus. I love being able to experience all of the Benedictine traditions.
I think Benedictine is a very mediocre education for what you are paying, hence my decision to find a better option with a greater education.
I think Benedictine is an amazing school that provides multiple opportunities for students to flourish and succeed.
Start Your Review of Benedictine College
Benedictine is an amazing school with a great community and awesome professors! It's a small school so it's very easy to get to know people and get involved with things! There are always events going on that are a lot of fun and are also a great way to get to know people! Also the Catholic community here is amazing! Mass and confession at so many times you have to try to miss it!
Benedictine College is a place where faith and learning are the fundamentals of their teachings. The faith is showed by almost everyone on campus from the monks who live in the abbey to the professors teaching all of the classes. The campus is beautiful and has a wide variety of aesthetically pleasing attributes as well as almost always having activities on campus for everyone to participate in.
Beautiful campus, wonderful faith-life integrated in the education, hopeful to be a student there soon!