Benedict College Reviews

My overall experience at Benedict College has been nothing but great. The learning environment is amazing and the professors are extremely helpful. Going back to school I was able to conquer a lot of what I feared in the past. My educational concerns I don't doubt anymore, thanks to the professors and the staff at Benedict. I always wondered how it would feel to be able to go to school and love it instead of dreading each day, and here at Benedict, I'm experiencing the joys of being in school and loving it.
I love being at Benedict. The campus is amazing. Reminds me very much of living at the high school I graduated from.
I've had, overall a fairly good experience at Benedict College. Nothing is perfect and with that respect in mind. I have no complaints. Particularly with respect to professor, some good, a maybe one or two not so good. Housing is the same, but in the respect of my actual boarding experience; it's a pretty old school some issues have been resolve but for the most part, and as a whole; this would be one of my only complaints. They need to renovate and that's the bottom line. As far as the Cafe, much upgrades are needed as far as the different or lack of steady choice to choose from need to exist and on a daily consistent basis.
Start Your Review of Benedict College
My experience is Awesome! I really like my Professors, they are down to earth,the food is good,also the football & basketball games are awesome here.my college life is going well.
This is the beginning of my second year at Benedict College and I have been excited about attending here. I am thinking about transferring to another college because of the cost of attending. The quality of the dorms, food and over-all appearance of the campus does not match the cost of the tuition as well as the graduation rate of students and the ability to transfer credits from classes taken.
My experience at Benedict College is overall pleasing to me in my opinion. i met a lot of people, and enjoyed their vibe. I'm apart of an organization called the Benedict College Band of Distinction. I'm a dancer of Sweet Sensation, and without my band brothers and sisters my experience in college wouldn't be as relaxing at it is right now.
I love my Benedict experience so far. As a freshman, I’ve learned that’s everyone puts their work before partying! It’s great . Everyone comes together when and help who ever in need of something .
I like is because of its educational programs excellent faculties ,well equipped, safety measures all aspects are good .
I transferred here from Francis Marion University and I personally think the professors here care more about their students. Which makes me love it here.
I am an international student at benedict college. first of all benedict college is an HBCU (historycally black colleges and universities). Benedict College is seen as a poor performance school due to the african-american student culture. But there is a lot of opportunity for those who are looking for it and are passionate enough about their studies. The single best advantage of Benedict College is that due to being small in both size and population, classes are smaller and interactions with professors are closer building a tighter student-professor relation which can eventually lead to your professor helping you get to the grad school of your choice or the job you want.
Benedict College has been very challenging but an overall great college. It has a lot of activities that you can get involve with. I like the peace and quiet, they serve good food. One thing I would like to change is getting our refund checks on time and use their money wisely when it comes to our refunds.
Benedict College has improved and will continue to do that with the new president we've received. Don't be ready to ignore an HBCU like BC because of past experiences from others or rumors. Benedict has potential.
Benedict college is an excellent school! The teachers and students are very friendly and respectful. The environment around school is safe and makes you feel like you are right at home. Benedict has many organizations that you can join. for example, I am on the Gospel Choir and I absolutely love it! We get to praise God during practice and learn songs , we also interact with the members on the choir and we are all like family.
One thing about Benedict College that I like is that they have such an amazing educational department .
Applying to Benedict College is definitely one of the best decisions that I have made in my life. It is a place that I hold dear to my heart. There is so much that Benedict has to offer and it is almost impossible for anyone to not find their own niche there. The professors are all about the success of the students and would stop at nothing to get them where they need to be and where they want to go. If you are looking for a diverse, exquisite, phenomenal campus then this is your stop.
Benedict College has theirs flaws that has to be worked out but that is any college no college is perfect. The professors care about the students very much to the point where they will work overtime to ensure that the student mastered the content and is on certain rigor on that subject. The food is not the best and the people can get out of hand. But this a HBCU(historically black college and university) and people of all race are welcomed to this historic place. What can change is the food condition's, living conditions, and the way staff handles such situations.
After three years of attending Benedict College, what I love most about it is, the small class sizes. That gives students more hands on learning and, more one on one time with the professors. What I would like to see change, more varieties of majors, and more things to be involved in and with on campus.
Start Your Review of Benedict College
My experience at Benedict was pretty good especially in my 3rd and last year. What I like about Benedict is that the professor will work with you and help as much as possible to make sure you pass there class. What I would like to change at Benedict College is more security , lighting and upgraded dorms
What i like at Benedict College is that there are some teachers and even students out there trying ti help us succeed and graduate without any problems, but some things could have a changr to it for meal planning and campus safety amd security.
I would like to see a change in choices of food and dorms. Also, Benedict College is an experience it's self because going to college is a big responsibility for yourself especially being a freshman and living on campus.