Benedict College Reviews

I love my Benedict experience so far. As a freshman, I’ve learned that’s everyone puts their work before partying! It’s great . Everyone comes together when and help who ever in need of something .
I like is because of its educational programs excellent faculties ,well equipped, safety measures all aspects are good .
I transferred here from Francis Marion University and I personally think the professors here care more about their students. Which makes me love it here.
Review Benedict College
I am an international student at benedict college. first of all benedict college is an HBCU (historycally black colleges and universities). Benedict College is seen as a poor performance school due to the african-american student culture. But there is a lot of opportunity for those who are looking for it and are passionate enough about their studies. The single best advantage of Benedict College is that due to being small in both size and population, classes are smaller and interactions with professors are closer building a tighter student-professor relation which can eventually lead to your professor helping you get to the grad school of your choice or the job you want.
Benedict College has been very challenging but an overall great college. It has a lot of activities that you can get involve with. I like the peace and quiet, they serve good food. One thing I would like to change is getting our refund checks on time and use their money wisely when it comes to our refunds.
Benedict College has improved and will continue to do that with the new president we've received. Don't be ready to ignore an HBCU like BC because of past experiences from others or rumors. Benedict has potential.
Benedict college is an excellent school! The teachers and students are very friendly and respectful. The environment around school is safe and makes you feel like you are right at home. Benedict has many organizations that you can join. for example, I am on the Gospel Choir and I absolutely love it! We get to praise God during practice and learn songs , we also interact with the members on the choir and we are all like family.
One thing about Benedict College that I like is that they have such an amazing educational department .
Applying to Benedict College is definitely one of the best decisions that I have made in my life. It is a place that I hold dear to my heart. There is so much that Benedict has to offer and it is almost impossible for anyone to not find their own niche there. The professors are all about the success of the students and would stop at nothing to get them where they need to be and where they want to go. If you are looking for a diverse, exquisite, phenomenal campus then this is your stop.
Benedict College has theirs flaws that has to be worked out but that is any college no college is perfect. The professors care about the students very much to the point where they will work overtime to ensure that the student mastered the content and is on certain rigor on that subject. The food is not the best and the people can get out of hand. But this a HBCU(historically black college and university) and people of all race are welcomed to this historic place. What can change is the food condition's, living conditions, and the way staff handles such situations.
After three years of attending Benedict College, what I love most about it is, the small class sizes. That gives students more hands on learning and, more one on one time with the professors. What I would like to see change, more varieties of majors, and more things to be involved in and with on campus.
My experience at Benedict was pretty good especially in my 3rd and last year. What I like about Benedict is that the professor will work with you and help as much as possible to make sure you pass there class. What I would like to change at Benedict College is more security , lighting and upgraded dorms
What i like at Benedict College is that there are some teachers and even students out there trying ti help us succeed and graduate without any problems, but some things could have a changr to it for meal planning and campus safety amd security.
I would like to see a change in choices of food and dorms. Also, Benedict College is an experience it's self because going to college is a big responsibility for yourself especially being a freshman and living on campus.
I like that the school has the Freshman Institute which is in place for freshman to have an easy transition from the high school setting to college life. Many things on campus can be updated which in my opinion needs to start with the dorm rooms. The professors are all about the students it's a small campus with less than 2,000 students which makes it easier to have a great relationship with advisors, deans, and professors.
I like that is all majority black school and that it's always someone helping and events going on to keep the students focus from all the distractions in the world
I haven't been there yet, but come next fall I will be, but so far from what others haven been telling me its a pretty good college. Its a HBCU and i love HBCU's.
Review Benedict College
This the main thing I am very displeased about.The rooms are too small.Bathrooms are always nasty.AC doesn't work and its very hot.And it just needs a overall remodel.And i dnt feel that we should be forced to room with anybody if don't want to personally.
I have yet to join a sorority but if i was i wouldnt know where to go or who to talk to.
Overall the school altogether is run down and not up to date and i feel that the school is in need of a significant remodel.