Bemidji State University Reviews

Due to covid, lecture has been mainly online. The professors have mostly done a very good job in transferring learning to the online setting. It's just difficult for myself to participate in online learning due to personal reasons but BSU has done a very good job at rolling with the punches
Bemidji state is awesome, I honestly can't say anything bad about it. It's in a bigger town but it has such a small town connected feeling to it. Bemidji feels like home.
I love the diversity of BSU and I love their extended learners program that they offer. I just wish the online programs were more accessible.
Start Your Review of Bemidji State University
Great professors, has a few nice building and good food options. They also have an entire tunnel system underground so you can get to all your classes without ever having to go outside, which is great in the winter. However, some building is a bit outdated, the wellness center is far away from everything and it's not worth it to buy a parking pass, but it isn't ideal parking on the street either.
What I like about Bemidji State is that you feel really welcome by the other students and staff. there is a lot of fun activities and you meet really cool people and create friends that you can study with and just have someone to talk too if you need.
There's tons of things to do and there's so many clubs or other activities you can join its really easy to make friends and occupy your time. The teachers are also pretty amazing.
Bemidji State University is a nice campus. They recently rebuilt one of the buildings so it is brand new. There are underground tunnels so walking in winter is not a problem. The professors care about their students and Bemidji State offers many opportunities to get to know other students. There are events like Bingo, surveys, and other opportunities to win food and gift cards.
The professors are very friendly and you can tell that they enjoy teaching the subjects/classes that they teach. All of the professors that I have had so far have been amazing and you can tell that they want to us to succeed.
I haven't attended classes at BSU yet. I have had a wonderful experience working with the advisers. The staff from the records department, financial aid, CEL, and the advisers have all been extremely helpful sorting out the mess that was my application and financial aid approval process. They are efficient and know what to do to smooth out the bumps in the road.
Absolutely stunning campus right on the lake! The people are amazing and the overall atmosphere is none like any other.
No other school can you park your car on the lake in the winter or study outside in the summer by the lake. The location of campus is serene. For a small town school the athletics are where some of the best started out.
I love the environment on campus! Everyone is very welcoming and friendly. Also the professors and staff on campus really are looking out for you, making sure that you are able to get any help you may need.
It’s a great school with a great atmosphere , on beautiful lake Bemidji ! Love the professors and staff. Excited to be here .
It’s a good school and great location next to the lake, with nice professors and a variety of services available to help you succeed
I am basing this on my orientation and my first week of school. The three words I can think of is I Love it here. Very welcoming, organized, awesome atmosphere, the city is beautiful and I love the outdoors.

That’s about all I can say since I’ve only been here for almost a week now!
Go Beavers!
Bemidji has a BEAUTIFUL campus during all seasons. There are a lot of activities to do around here too, indoors and outdoors. Although I wish I saw more diversity at the school.
It is an absolutely beautiful campus. Being right on the lake is amazing and there are many activities to do. It is a smaller university but anything is bigger then my hometown! Great programs and even better people.
Start Your Review of Bemidji State University
Bemidji State University is a beautiful campus located right next to lake Bemidji. If you enjoy being outdoors, Bemidji State is definitely the college for you. The college provides multiple classes and activities that allow you to enjoy the northern atmosphere.
I love that Bemidji State is small enough to be more then just a number with the teachers. It makes you feel more like a human and not a number!
Bemidji is a great school that has a small town feel, but is a home away from home. Most of the professors I've had are always there to support and push me to be the best professional. I've also gotten to know and love the Bemidji community which has helped me grow into an adult.