High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management148 Graduates
Elementary Education98 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities78 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies56 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching36 Graduates
Design and Visual Communications32 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.36 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.46 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Bemidji State University Reviews
The campus is beautiful and right on the lake. It is basically like my small town at home but with a lot more people around. There's a mall and tons of restaurants in the town. There is so much stuff you can do outside and at the lake. School isn't too bad, the professors are all really helpful. The dorms are super fun, they are small but it's cool because your friends are right next door. The food is pretty good. It can get repetitive but it's a buffet every time. There are a bunch of jobs on campus and intramural sports. The gym is pretty nice; we got new equipment this year! You can walk to all your classes and the tuition is one of the lowest in the state. Overall, I wouldn't have picked a different college.
Beautiful campus on the lake! Hockey games are fun! Lakeside is wonderful, but the dining food (Wallys) isn't great. Unfortunately there are not alot of good cheap food options in Bemidji itself. There also isn't alot of things to do in the winter on the weekends at night if you are not a huge party goer, but during the day is a perfect time for ice fishing, ice skating and other outdoor activities.
I love Bemidji State University. It has a beautiful Northern campus for those who love the outdoors or just like a lake view! It has a great atmosphere, everyone is very kind ,helpful and down to earth. The professors I’ve had so far a great and are very easy to work with and helpful!