Beloit College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.32 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.32 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities31 Graduates
Political Science and Government30 Graduates
Anthropology and Archaeology19 Graduates
Foundations of Education18 Graduates
Creative Writing16 Graduates
International Relations and National Security Studies16 Graduates
Studio Arts15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 15 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.35 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.37 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Beloit College Reviews
We visited Beloit on a Open House Saturday and came away very impressed. The campus is pretty, the plans for the new student center look incredible, and our tour guide was straightforward and encouraging. My daughter is a vegan and was very pleasantly surprised by the number of tasty and healthful options in the dining hall. We talked to an absolutely lovely, thoughtful, and engaging student who was not part of the admission team to get her take on the school. She said that she had been completely transformed by her experience there--that she has turned into a person who loves to learn. Before Beloit, she was only interested in taking classes as a means of getting to the next step.
Beloit College can be described as a primarily white institution. The admissions office is the nicest building on campus by far and the dining halls have rats in them. There are mold in the dorms and hate crimes every semester, but the academics are incredible. The professors give 100% every day and the classes are great. The students are often not, and the social scene is lacking. Many students develop substance abuse issues here. The cost of Beloit does not even out in terms of benefits. Save your money, don't come to a school like this one.
The athletic programs here are relatively small, but have really developed and become competitive in the three years that I've been here. There are usually a good amount of students attending every game. The homecoming games are quite popular. I play intramural and club sports at Beloit, which are very popular options with both students and faculty members! Sports facilities are good enough.