COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We’re all in this together As everyone adjusts to the changes across campus including dorm rules, dining protocols, classroom etiquette, and health checks, we’re supporting each other like Beloiters always do. Learn More
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC+
Innovative and human, Beloit develops in students the capacities critical to building flourishing careers and meaningful lives in a rapidly changing world: effective communication, productive collaboration, creative problem solving, and personal and professional agility.
Often described as “the most interesting people in the room,” Beloiters thrive on unexpected connections and combinations. Students hail from 43 states and 39 countries and more than 30% double major.
Beloit College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.32 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Career Channels and an Advanced Mentoring Program
We’ve reimagined college advising. AMP mentors begin working with students months before they arrive on campus to support their progress through the first two years. Innovative Career Channels provide access to internships, field experiences, and professional networks, creating possibilities across majors to address real-world issues. Beloit students graduate confident, focused, and employable.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.44 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses