Belmont University Reviews

1,522 reviews
It has been all sorts of supported. The faculty is amazingly supportive, and the food is well above par.
I love how great the professors are and how nice they are. They always seem to go the extra mile to make sure I am understanding the material given to me. I love the campus, it is gorgeous and they do a good job with its up keeping. I would just like the see the library be updated. Most buildings on the campus are gorgeous and updated, but the library is very old and outdated, which I feel like the library is one of the places students would like to do their work at the most.
I love Belmont!! I have had the best experience with all of the incredible staff at this University. The admissions office has been a dream to work with and the communication to students is incredible. The financial aid office is always willing to hear what the students have to say and are very understandable. I could not ask for a better University to be a part of.
Start Your Review of Belmont University
I simply love it here. I am a gay freshman and was so worried about being accepted because of the religious aspects, honestly I feel more accepted here then I ever have before. The only part I can complain about is the food is not amazing but I have never heard of a college where it is. I love Belmont
I love how is within walking distance of many places in Nashville, which opens up many opportunities for students.
Belmont has been beneficial to bettering my career and abilities as an Audio engineer. I have received first hand experience and advice regarding the entertainment industry. I only have positive things to say regarding this school and my program. Anyone perusing a career in audio or video production should heavily consider this school.
Great experience, Great Campus, Great People, Great City, lots of things to do. You will learn alot while at Belmont. Life changing experience
My time at Belmont has overall been great! The campus is beautiful, the curriculum is challenging, and the staff cares a lot for their students. I do have issues with how safe the campus is at night (barely any lights around campus, which is terrifying for the young women walking home at night), as well as how upper administration treats different situations. Our sports teams are doing well this year, and the school just built a state-of-the-art new dorm so it is getting better. This is not a party school at all, we usually put on house shows for our classmates who are up and coming musicians, but we aren't a state school so hard partying doesn't really exist.
Belmont can seem like an intimidating school with the enormous buildings and aesthetic scenery but the people are very welcoming and kind. There is always someone willing to help you there.
I love the community of the campus. Everyone is so friendly and I love how the campus is fairly small because it gives you the opportunity to get to know everyone around you. I also like how class sizes are small because the professors get to actually know your name and know you in general. They're so helpful if you ever need help outside of class. As a con I wish there was more diversity on campus.
My time at Belmont has challenged me to pursue a career that I am truly passionate in; the academic and creative environment the Belmont University provides is unlike any other, and I will continue to encourage perspective students to look into enrolling here!
I haven't been here long, but I've enjoyed my time so far. As an African American at this school, it is pretty clear on the percentage of those ethnic students to caucasian. It is quite small, and intimidating at first, but everyone is so nice and welcoming, you fit right in. There are many clubs that you can join to help you feel more comfterable. I love the dorms, the food, the campus, the teachers, the students, and more. Its a great environment to be in, and I'll be proud to graduate from here.
Belmont is one of the best schools in Tennessee. It provides several opportunities that allow students to grow and connect with possible career options. Belmont's location in Nashville allows for adventuring and interesting showings. There is always something to do and the food choices outside the cafe are diverse as well.
Everything is perfect a this university. I have no complaints about it and have nothing I would like to see change. I would like to see a larger weight room, but other than that it is wonderful.
Very expensive. Classes are good and good professors. Not much bang for your buck. Belmont has a gorgeous campus and in a great spot in Nashville. However the quality of service, food, and campus life was very average. There are a lot of other students who agree. With the amount we pay in tuition we should get much more.
Belmont University is incredible. The relationship with the professors and the connections you can make here are unreplaceable. The campus is fairly safe and conveniently located in Nashville. The parties are pretty wicked once you can get in and the compass life has the option of being religious or not. The theater is incredible as well.
I loved the diversity at Belmont. Diversity in race, but also just in people and their interests. The school has a loving atmosphere that is accepting of everyone.
Start Your Review of Belmont University
Everyone is incredible. The students and faculty alike are extremely caring and supportive. The teachers truly care about each student and they are always willing to work with them to provide the best education possible. The encamps environment is perfect for promoting education and providing a peaceful and relaxing location to be after class.
I LOVE this school and the people I have met there. I am constantly surrounded by students and teachers that are so passionate about the work they are doing and it is just an inspiring environment to be in.
I love the open atmosphere and the caring professors. No matter how you're struggling, your professors and fellow students really want you to succeed. Belmont is a great learning environment and has unlimited amounts of student opportunities. The surrounding Nashville area is great for going out on the weekends and campus is so close to so many amazing places (especially music row!).