Belmont University Reviews

1,463 reviews
Only have been here a couple of weeks at Belmont University I already love it! People are so welcoming and the campus is beautiful.
Belmont is a school packed full of experiences inside and outside the classroom. The professors allow room for creativity in almost every subject. It's a great place to grow.
Friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Talented teachers, caring staff. Move in day was a great experience.
Review Belmont University
I am so happy with Belmont and I cannot wait to attend this current semester! I currently just moved to TN to attend belmont at the ripe age of 26!
I love being at Belmont! It's such an amazing environment to be in academically, spiritually, and musically. The students here are so inclusive and incredibly diverse.
I absolutely love this school with all my heart. There is no college that I would rather be at. It is so small and the teachers really care about their students. The school is all about giving back to the community and finding out your purpose, and incorporates a Christian attitude very nicely. It is located right in the heart of music city for all your musical needs. Perfect if you are an aspiring musician, or just really love music! Belmont has it all for you, and will welcome you with open arms. The only thing that I wish would change is the price. It is a pretty pricy private school, and I have known some people who have had to transfer due to costs. I would love to see prices come down a bit. But over all, I absolutely love Belmont.
Belmont is an incredible school with incredible professors and an incredible community. The honors program especially has given me a place to meet people who are kind and driven. I love this school.
I LOVE Belmont. The environment and community that they facilitate at Belmont is unlike any other. They do a great job at facilitating safe space to learn, to live and to lead. They believe in in other at Belmont, and everyone works together to see our individual gifts, talents, and goals come to fruition. The teachers are amazing as well.
I love the small campus environment and how nice all the students are. I would definitely change how the "higher ups" really do not listen to students. And the biggest thing I would change is the fact that they give NO money to their students for scholarships. They love to brag about how much money is collected each year from their donors, but I will be the first to tell you that I never saw any of it.
It's expensive, but definitely worth it for the connections you can gain in Nashville, Los Angeles, and New York City. Friendly people, and a beautiful campus. I love Belmont!
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Belmont has helped me grow, learn, and expand my interests and faith and I still have three years left there.
Belmont University has brought me my closest friends, my favorite city, and helped me discover my passion. I have loved every minute at Belmont, including having a very connected relationship with my professors, attending classes that interest me and further my knowledge for my career path, and seeing smiling faces through the halls that I know. The closeness and size of Belmont really helped me open up my shell and make this city my home!
The opportunities at Belmont are fantastic - put yourself out there, join clubs, get involved, and you will prosper. I've made wonderful friends and everyone there is so welcoming and sweet. Wish the school was a little more diverse, but I think within the next few years, Belmont will be a very diverse school - which will only make it better!
I am so thankful that I study at Belmont University. I love the location; being in Nashville is so advantageous since I study music. The professors push me toward excellence, and my friends provide me with the support I while I strive for excellence. The community at Belmont University is my favorite thing about being on campus. It is so easy to talk to almost everyone, and there are always new friends waiting to be made.
Belmont University is a private institution that was founded in 1890. It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 5,983, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 75 acres. Belmont University is a Christian school just two miles southwest of Nashville. Because Belmont students are so close to "Music City," it's no surprise that many of them have focused their studies and activities on the entertainment industry. Students can study in the Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business, participate in the annual Christmas at Belmont concert that's featured on PBS, or even major in songwriting. Belmont, however, isn't all about music. Belmont offers more than 80 undergraduate degrees and more than 20 graduate programs.
I love Belmont! I have had nothing but a really great experience. The community is unlike any other, and the genuinely amazing people are what have made my experience so great. Overall it is a very special school in a very cool city!
Belmont is a very unique and inclusive university. My first year was beyond expectations and I thoroughly appreciated the effort Belmont puts into making the college experience one of growth and learning not just about one's degree but the world. My only complaint is that our president tends to take some extreme measure to ensure "inclusiveness", such as the recent and highly-controversial decision to force a 100% bid distribution rate for Greek organizations. While not being a member of these organizations, I feel this defeats the purpose of bids in the first place.
Review Belmont University
Although I was unable to attend Belmont this year of college, I did have the opportunity to tour the University. I was accepted and had never been happier in my life. The campus was amazing and everyone was so welcoming. It will always be my dream university and I hope I'll be able to actually call it home one day.
Belmont is an amazing school, with an even better atmosphere. Everyone is extremely friendly, and there's always stuff going on around campus to do. The professors are extremely credible, and they make it fun to learn by including experiences they've had in the music industry, nursing, etc. The only thing I don't like is the food served. Since we're paying so much money to the school each year, me and other students I've talked to would like to see better food options!
Belmont University is a very welcoming community. Its Music Business and Music colleges are incredibly strong, as well as their nursing program. Set in the heart of Nashville right on Music Row, there are many opportunities to network and learn about the music industry. Academics are above average, but nothing exceptional, given that this is a more music-oriented university. It is a Christian school, so while there is diversity among students, there have been issues in the past with the administration discriminating against the GSA on campus, Bridge Builders. Only other issue is that it is expensive, but you definitely get your money's worth. The campus is gorgeous and you are given tons of opportunities to improve in your field, both in class and the real world.