COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
In-person visits to Belmont University's campus are available weekdays and select Saturdays. In response to the COVID-19 crisis and out of an abundance of caution and care, Belmont is providing guidelines for our guests on campus. Learn More
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodC+
- Student LifeA-
Belmont University—home of the October 22, 2020 Presidential Debate, the third and final in the election season—is made up of 8,200 students who come from every state and more than 28 countries. Nationally ranked and consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report for its innovation and commitment to teaching, Belmont brings together the best of liberal arts and professional education in a Christian community of learning and service. The University’s purpose is to help students explore their passions and develop their talents to meet the world’s needs. With more than 100 areas of undergraduate study, more than 25 master’s programs and five doctoral degrees, there is no limit to the ways Belmont University can expand an individual's horizon.
Belmont University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.90 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.110 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.110 responses
Music Management292 Graduates
Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management134 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities84 Graduates
Recording Arts Technician77 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science39 Graduates
Music Technology at Belmont University
The Bachelor of Music in Music Technology is designed for students who desire careers creating, composing, arranging, and performing music with technology as their primary instrument. The curriculum provides opportunities for development of foundational musicianship skills, training in a diversity of musical styles, and integration of technology in live performance settings.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.123 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.147 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.62 responses