Belmont University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division I (without football)
Ohio Valley Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.90 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.93 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.93 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.106 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.130 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.62 responses
Belmont University Reviews
I recently transferred into Belmont, and I absolutely love it. Whether the individual you are speaking with is a student, professor, or other staff member, everybody is kind, happy to see you, and willing to help. One of my favorite things is their emphasis on "ways of knowing"; that is, being able to take an idea or concept from one area and be able to apply it elsewhere in an entirely different way. Well worth the investment!
I absolutely love this school with all my heart. There is no college that I would rather be at. It is so small and the teachers really care about their students. The school is all about giving back to the community and finding out your purpose, and incorporates a Christian attitude very nicely. It is located right in the heart of music city for all your musical needs. Perfect if you are an aspiring musician, or just really love music! Belmont has it all for you, and will welcome you with open arms. The only thing that I wish would change is the price. It is a pretty pricy private school, and I have known some people who have had to transfer due to costs. I would love to see prices come down a bit. But over all, I absolutely love Belmont.
I have only completed one semester at Belmont but I am absolutely in love with this school! I knew from the minute I toured it that I would love it. The professors and faculty are so kind and really care about your education. My fellow students are some of the best and kindest people I've ever met and the Belmont community is amazing! The dorms are much nicer than many schools and for that I am thankful! Please at least tour Belmont, it's an amazing school!