- Nashville, TN
- 4 Year
Belmont University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NCAA Division I-AAA
Ohio Valley Conference
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.90 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.91 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.91 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.104 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.128 responses
After Belmont University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.62 responses
Belmont University Reviews
Review Belmont University
Belmont University has brought me my closest friends, my favorite city, and helped me discover my passion. I have loved every minute at Belmont, including having a very connected relationship with my professors, attending classes that interest me and further my knowledge for my career path, and seeing smiling faces through the halls that I know. The closeness and size of Belmont really helped me open up my shell and make this city my home!
I love Belmont University! The size of the campus and student ratio is perfect. All of the classes are easy to get to and the community is very friendly. The teachers are very understanding and will help you if you are having trouble. The food is pretty good. It's a lot better than other universities, however the only downside is they serve the same stuff everyday. They change it up every now and then but its pretty much the same stuff. One of the best things about Belmont is there programs. They get some of the greatest speakers to come and give lectures about different topics. Belmont is truly a great school, and I am proud to call myself a Bruin.
I have loved my experiences at Belmont University, and as a current student who is studying abroad, I have found that I miss Belmont a lot more than I anticipated. The teachers are incredible, class sized are on the smaller size, it's easy to make relationships with professors, and it's easy to make friends. Everyone is friendly, and Belmont as created an incredibly supportive environment. There could be more done to promote and make a more diverse campus, but I know that a lot of students are viewing that as a priority. Belmont is an incredible school, and I'm excited to get back Nashville!