Belmont University—home of the October 22, 2020 Presidential Debate, the third and final in the election season—is made up of nearly 8,500 students who come from every state and more than 36 countries. Nationally ranked and consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report for its innovation and commitment to teaching, Belmont brings together the best of liberal arts and professional education in a Christian community of learning and service. The University’s purpose is to help students explore their passions and develop their talents to meet the world’s needs. With more than 95 areas of undergraduate study, more than 25 master’s programs and five doctoral degrees, there is no limit to the ways Belmont University can expand an individual's horizon.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.90 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.102 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.102 responses
Music Management291 Graduates
Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management108 Graduates
Recording Arts Technician83 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities80 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science40 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.115 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.139 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.62 responses
Belmont University Reviews
There are a few other colleges that I have visited and Belmont definitely has the best campus I have seen. The entire campus is beautiful and scenic. It gives off a friendly atmosphere and made my college visit very enjoyable.
I am interested in majoring in Audio Engineering Technology at Belmont and was given the opportunity to sit in on a class. I was nervous to attend the class at first because I was afraid I would be a distraction to some of the students and inhibit their learning. However, everyone was welcoming and made me feel like I was right where I belonged.
I had a wonderful experience at Belmont University and I believe there is something for everyone to like there!