Belmont College Reviews

Online classes were great. Instructors were available by email and some even provided their personal cell phone number. Some provided flexibility with COVID-19 and were very understanding.
I was not pleased with how the campus handled COVID-19. They did not make students aware if another student tested positive. They did not close the school down to clean. I did not expect the school to violate the positive cases privacy by disclosing the name, I did expect as all other schools, for them to give us common curtesy of knowing someone on campus tested positive. Also several times I found out someone in my class tested positive and the school never notified us. They did not enforce social distancing at all.
I liked Belmont college because it was local enough for me to travel back and forth and they were willing to accept me a week late because I just had my son and I was just able to return to my daily life and they understood I wanted a better future for my son
Start Your Review of Belmont College
Belmont college is a very well designed school with great staff. Never have any doubts or questions because everything is there for you to use. Would definitely recommend!!
Mostly clean and updated facilities (not the bathrooms). Staff are helpful. One of my classrooms lacked outlets for charging computers. Unfortunate amount of solicitation from oil and gas companies.
Classes are wonderful but some of the professors should not be teaching a class. Certain professors are willing to go the extra mile to ensure you understand the material while others do not care if you understand the material.
Belmont has a beautiful campus. The Professors really care about your success. The small class sizes pose as an amazing work environment.
I enjoy Belmont college. It is safe, practical, affordable. Teachers are friendly and want to see you succeed
I loved going to this college! Its staff was so kind and helpful to me. They asked all my questions that I asked.
Everyone knows everyone. Small campus, with invested teachers. Affordable and new health science center built!
This is a wonderful college. Staff and professors are always glad to help. They offer great programs that students are really passionate about. I've always loved the laid-back atmosphere in the hallways too.
The SIM lab is up to date. Very helpful in learning new skills. Most of the instructors are fantastic. Although there are a few power point queens. I first obtained my LPN certificate and I am now in the transition program. I don't feel that 2 year programs offer enough time to get a good understanding of nursing. The 4 week rotation period of peds, ob, geriatrics's and psych does not truly prepare you for these areas. I am not at all impressed with the financial aid dept. This is my 4th year as a student and I have never had my financial aid available on time to obtain my books prior to the start of classes. It's quite frustrating having to prepare for class without books or necessary supplies.
I got my Associate's Degree at Belmont College and I enjoyed my experience there very much. I like all of my professor. They worked with you to understand the lessons and to achieve the best education they can give you.
Many opportunities are opened up for students after graduating, but many want further their education.
At Belmont College, they want one to succeed. The students come first. Many that attend are hard working individuals who have jobs and families outside of their school life. One comes to Belmont College to better the lives for themselves and their families on their own time/terms. It is a great place for the older generation to go back to school, and a good start for the new student who isn't sure what they want to achieve yet academically.
While I don't use many of the resources on campus, those I do use are fantastic. The library especially is wonderful for studying and resources. They have numerous online and physical resources to help you write papers or find books for research, and the librarians are almost always available to answer your questions.

Belmont holds many events, and there's usually something for everyone. There are events within the dorms, for the entire campus, and even convocations that can be fun and interesting. Going to events is a great way to meet new people, even if you aren't very social or you're a little shy.
Belmont is an expensive school. My family did not and still does not have the money to send me here without scholarships. I received not only scholarships from Belmont specifically, but from the TN Hope Scholarship and a couple of outside scholarships. As this still wasn't enough, my parents and I also borrowed loans, and the Belmont Financial Aid department was extremely helpful with that process. (Recommending loans, what the best options were if my parents were denied, etc.)

I absolutely feel like the trouble and money is worth it. I came from a public school where I was bored to death and A's were easy. I'm finally enjoying learning again. The work is challenging, but it's very satisfying as a student to feel like you're getting what you paid for.

My only complaint is Belmont scholarships specifically can be a little difficult to get. Even if your GPA is a 4.00, if your ACT and SAT scores aren't a certain number, some scholarships are completely and immediately out of reach. This is also true if you aren't active in any programs or clubs. Some scholarships are specified to majors and clubs, and those without don't get as much help.
Start Your Review of Belmont College
The faculty is very flexible. Most teachers have numerous available office hours in which to set up meetings or appointments if you want to, and are happy to speak to you about any concerns otherwise through e-mail. I haven't dealt much with the administration, but from what I understand, it's about the same way. If you set up a meeting, they'll follow through.
It's a nice community college
My only complaint is the wifi doesn't always connect right away.