Founded in 1876, Belmont Abbey College is a small, Catholic, Benedictine liberal arts institution which is now home to more than 1,500 students. We find our center in Jesus Christ, and believe in the development of the whole person—in mind, body and spirit. Our mission is to provide an education that will enable our students to lead lives of integrity, succeed professionally, become responsible citizens, and be a blessing to themselves and others.
Though we are founded on our Catholic, Benedictine traditions we welcome a diverse body of students regardless of religious affiliation.
Belmont Abbey College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Belmont Abbey College
Business Administration and Management88 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management33 Graduates
Foundations of Education32 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities30 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies22 Graduates
Elementary Education22 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies12 Graduates
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Belmont Abbey College Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview Belmont Abbey College