- Belmont, NC
- 4 Year
Founded in 1876, Belmont Abbey College is a small, Catholic, Benedictine liberal arts institution which is now home to more than 1,500 students. We find our center in Jesus Christ, and believe in the development of the whole person—in mind, body and spirit. Our mission is to provide an education that will enable our students to lead lives of integrity, succeed professionally, become responsible citizens, and be a blessing to themselves and others.
Though we are founded on our Catholic, Benedictine traditions we welcome a diverse body of students regardless of religious affiliation.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Business Administration and Management88 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management33 Graduates
Foundations of Education32 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities30 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies22 Graduates
Elementary Education22 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies12 Graduates
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.11 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.14 responses
Belmont Abbey College Reviews
Belmont Abbey College is beautifully situated in Belmont North Carolina and is perhaps the most diverse catholic institution anyone can imagine. Its faculty and staff are warm and caring and always accessible. The environment is picturesque and neatly nestled in a small town but yet only minutes away from some of your more large scale conveniences...Walmart, Target, shopping malls, etc.
The "raise the red" sporting mantra is one that gets everyone excited and involved even if you are not a student athlete. I am glad I chose the "Abbey".