Founded in 1876, Belmont Abbey College is a small, Catholic, Benedictine liberal arts institution which is now home to more than 1,500 students. We find our center in Jesus Christ, and believe in the development of the whole person—in mind, body and spirit. Our mission is to provide an education that will enable our students to lead lives of integrity, succeed professionally, become responsible citizens, and be a blessing to themselves and others.
Though we are founded on our Catholic, Benedictine traditions we welcome a diverse body of students regardless of religious affiliation.
Belmont Abbey College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Business Administration and Management88 Graduates
Foundations of Education40 Graduates
Elementary Education23 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities22 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management21 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies19 Graduates
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.16 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses