Bellevue University Reviews

I liked the content of the classes learned at Bellevue, however, some of the professors did not take the classes as seriously as the students did.
This is my first time taking online courses. In the beginning, I was unsure if it was the right choice. Since I have been enrolled for 11 weeks, I can not think of any other way to attend college. Online courses are so convenient.
Great online program, had many issues with Blackboard on Apple iOS. Great starting point after being out of school for 15 years.
Start Your Review of Bellevue University
Great to work with and get my education from. Starting for my Bachelors and am excited to get started. Also, love my own student page with all my information right in front of me.
Great University with multiple degree plans to fit every student. friendly teachers and staff. easy schedules either online or in classroom
I have enjoyed this university, it is a great place to go if you want online options. They took a lot of my trnsfer credits. The classes are a little pricey.
The advisers are so wonderful and they call to check in on the students mid semester which helps motivate the student especially if they are lost about what to do in class. They also keep you informed of how to contact them anytime to get assistance or guide the student
I just started attending Bellevue University online. They are one of the few colleges who offer graphic design courses online. I love that they made the application and acceptance process so easy. I took some Summer courses and the teacher I had were exceptional. They were patient and worked with me and really taught me a lot. I look forward to continuing my education with Bellevue. My only thing I wish would change is tuition. While it's a good school, it's just as expensive as the rest of them.
Would be nice to have a few on campus classes for my graphic design major.

Great professors though!
I don't consider myself a genius but I find the curriculum very unchallenging. I don't know if its the programs I'm in but I expected much more challenging work for college level courses. I also don't know if it makes a difference being online but I would guess the assignments are the same. To me, answering 2 or 3 questions on a discussion board, looking for articles and having to write a 2 or 3 paragraph summary, answering 2 or 3 questions on a chapter or doing a 5 question quiz seems more like high school homework. The online discussions are the worst. Most students post with 1-3 sentences and then we're supposed to create responses based on that. I've had classmates even copy my answers and put them in their post.Online projects are horrible. Classmates do poor work don't answer when you try to communicate and if you want to submit a quality assignment you're going to have to do the work yourself while they also get credit on their crappy work for your hard work.
I was able to get my bachelor's degree online and work full time. I am now going to get my masters from same school. Amazing program and education
it is a wonderful school. Staff and professors are friendly and knowledgable. Bellevue university suites me.
The online courses at Bellevue University are easy to manage. The portal and blackboard are self service and enable one to complete coursework with ease.
It is an interesting university, that offers multiple courses. The staff and professors are friendly. I love it.
I like most the supportive staff, the real world knowledge of my professors as well as the diverse student population. I also like the accelerated cohorts which allow students to complete their studies slight early. I would love to see more scholarships offered for working adults attending the university. Paying for classes can be a huge hindrance to working adults especially those who have families and household responsibilities.
Great college and caring professors. Can't expect a great scene in the middle of Nebraska. The work is challenging but not too difficult to accomplish. Flexible options for going to school such as online or hybrid classes.
I am an online out of state student. I have had an overall good experience with Bellevue. The advisors and professors are very helpful. The intial regestration process is easy you have an assigned person to help you get started. Could use more online club opportunities but I think that is the case with many online colleges
Start Your Review of Bellevue University
I'm am an online transfer student. Bellevue has accepted all of my community college credits and it has been an easy transition.
I like that everyone at Bellevue is Really Nice and always tries to help. The Professors are all nice thats what is making class so easy.
I am new to Bellevue, but have had nothing but a positive and easy experience so far. The counselors and relationship managers are extremely connected to you and respond quickly with solutions.