Bellevue University Reviews

Excellent school! The advisors are thorough and prompt. They are always there to answer all questions and they have guided me through a positive enrollment experience!
I will be taking all of my classes online. So far, it has been very easy to navigate. They send several videos to ensure the students are understanding the online learning efficiently.
I am a full-time online student and also work full-time. Bellevue makes it easy to secure a degree while working.
Start Your Review of Bellevue University
The professors at Bellevue University are truly looking out for your best interests. They do all they can to see you succeed, which I always appreciate!
Beautiful campus but online schooling could use some revamping to make this innovative learning more successful for those that would like to use that option.
The format of the learning was not very flexible. Trying to maintain online schooling and working was not as possible as I was hoping it to be because of the format of the courses.
It's a small university, but it has what it needs. The staff are open minded, patient, and willing to help out student when needed. The campus itself is small enough to walk around in about ten minutes, but it's a peaceful walk. There aren't many crowds of students due to the small size except for about five minutes after the university bell rings and even then it's pretty small. As a new transfer student I like the place a lot. The only thing that is really missing is a nurses office on campus, but there are some nearby the university so it doesn't impact it that much.
I am taking one course that is half online this school year. So far the experience is fine, for the assignments are very doable, and the Zoom meetings clarify any questions that might turn up. However, the only real negative thing is that sometimes there can be a dead silence due to our own experiences on certain topics. But that cannot really be avoided if one does not know how to answer certain questions.
Have not started courses yet. I am registered to begin November 2020. You may contact me and ask for an update later on this topic if you would like. My contact information should be listed from when I signed up for Niche.com. My experience with the school so far as been through advisors and student coaches. They have always been available when I have questions and are very quick to respond. This is hard for me to find since I work overnights at a hospital and my hours can get pretty crazy. The advisors even went above and beyond by helping me transfer military credits which UNO, UNL, Metro, and Iowa Western never mentioned. Overall I have had a really good experience and no complaints so far.
Most of my classes have been online through the university, but I have taken some in person classes! Bellevue does a tremendous job making the online experience enjoyable, but very professional and educating.
This school has been an amazing University! I started at Iowa Western than transferred to the University of Colorado Boulder. Many believe the bigger universities have more to offer and give better education, but I disagree. Bellevue not only helped me as a veteran, but as an individual and pushing me to be successful in every subject! They could use more in person classes, yet I realize they are a growing university!
I am currently a student in Bellevue's MS Clinical Mental Health Counseling program. I selected this school because of its CACREP accreditation. This school is open access, offering quality education to anyone who is willing to work hard for it. I believe their acceptance rate for my graduate program is around 43%.

Classes may be taken in person or online, though currently, most/all courses moved to online due to Covid-19 considerations.

Most of my professors have been attentive, helpful, & friendly. Students are expected to work independently at the master's level, so do not expect much hand-holding. Still, the school has a quality writing lab available. Academics are rigorous and comparative to other private graduate schools.

My experience with the financial aid department thus far has been smooth sailing. Tuition is a little on the heavy side but is still competitive for a private, non-profit institution.

All in all, no complaints. 4 out of 5 stars.
I had professors engage in online DB posts. I never saw this anywhere else. Online learning is probably not for everyone. It takes self-discipline and independent study. It works well for graduate students. In my program, only certain classes can be taken online. We still must engage in clinical practicums and internships under the supervision of licensed professionals.

This school makes no distinction between online or in-person courses on the diplomas or transcripts. That said if you are looking for an easily-earned credential by taking courses online, you will be sorely disappointed.
My experience has gone good so far. Only been there six weeks. I'm studying for a bachelor's degree in Business through the cohort program online. So, I'm still new to this experience but loving every minute of it. We meet live once a week with the professor via zoom.
My experience online has been great. Everything is simple and easy to follow. Having all the materials I need to study and finish assignments, tests and quizzes. Love their library resource tools. I can connect to any library in the world. It's set up for students to write good research papers. I'm having the time of my life at this university.
My online experience has been great. I like the setup of the classes because it allows you to complete the course at your own schedule.
Start Your Review of Bellevue University
I like the ease of the set up of the classes. I do wish there would be more online videos for the harder classes.
So far with Bellevue my experience has been great! I haven't had any issues with the process to apply and the staff is fantastic!
All of Bellevue is a positive experience. From the professors to the office staff! Our online courses are actually enlightening.