Bellevue University Reviews

I really loved Bellevue. I took my classes mostly online but the campus is beautiful. My professors were amazing and my class schedule was really flexible. By far one of the best decisions I ever made was going to Bellevue.
Bellevue University has play a significant role in me achieving my academic goals. There are very military friendly and supportive.
This school has some of the best professors I have seen as a college student. If you are looking for a flexible option for a balanced school and work life, this college is for you. I love the feel of this small town college and you will not be disappointed if you are from out of state!
Start Your Review of Bellevue University
I take online classes and have been with Bellevue for two years now. Because I worked in corporate, my job had a corporate partnership with Bellevue, My student advisor has been amazing in staying in contact with me, going over the curriculum layout and making sure I'm keeping my head above water.
I love the International Security program at Bellevue. The professors are knowledgeable and the course work is interesting and challenging.
I was deciding on a degree, general but specific. Does that really exist? Yes it does! While I was leaning toward one program, that didn't completely fill my needs, my advisor suggested another program that is a perfect fit and I am excited about the curriculum! I've not had that great of an experience. I really appreciate that thoughtfulness. I'm a student, not a number.
I am an online student returning to finish my Bachelor's Degree in Communication Studies. I learned about Bellevue University after the company I work for announced that they were offering financial assistance to any employee who wanted to return to school. My admissions experience was both fast and informative. My advisors were extremely thorough with my admittance and registration. Although my classes are all online, I still find them to be engaging and interactive. Every one of my professors were attentive, willing to answer questions, and quick to correspond with either issues or praise. So far I have had an excellent experience in just a semester and a half.
I liked the content of the classes learned at Bellevue, however, some of the professors did not take the classes as seriously as the students did.
This is my first time taking online courses. In the beginning, I was unsure if it was the right choice. Since I have been enrolled for 11 weeks, I can not think of any other way to attend college. Online courses are so convenient.
Great online program, had many issues with Blackboard on Apple iOS. Great starting point after being out of school for 15 years.
Great to work with and get my education from. Starting for my Bachelors and am excited to get started. Also, love my own student page with all my information right in front of me.
Great University with multiple degree plans to fit every student. friendly teachers and staff. easy schedules either online or in classroom
I have enjoyed this university, it is a great place to go if you want online options. They took a lot of my trnsfer credits. The classes are a little pricey.
The advisers are so wonderful and they call to check in on the students mid semester which helps motivate the student especially if they are lost about what to do in class. They also keep you informed of how to contact them anytime to get assistance or guide the student
I just started attending Bellevue University online. They are one of the few colleges who offer graphic design courses online. I love that they made the application and acceptance process so easy. I took some Summer courses and the teacher I had were exceptional. They were patient and worked with me and really taught me a lot. I look forward to continuing my education with Bellevue. My only thing I wish would change is tuition. While it's a good school, it's just as expensive as the rest of them.
Would be nice to have a few on campus classes for my graphic design major.

Great professors though!
I don't consider myself a genius but I find the curriculum very unchallenging. I don't know if its the programs I'm in but I expected much more challenging work for college level courses. I also don't know if it makes a difference being online but I would guess the assignments are the same. To me, answering 2 or 3 questions on a discussion board, looking for articles and having to write a 2 or 3 paragraph summary, answering 2 or 3 questions on a chapter or doing a 5 question quiz seems more like high school homework. The online discussions are the worst. Most students post with 1-3 sentences and then we're supposed to create responses based on that. I've had classmates even copy my answers and put them in their post.Online projects are horrible. Classmates do poor work don't answer when you try to communicate and if you want to submit a quality assignment you're going to have to do the work yourself while they also get credit on their crappy work for your hard work.
Start Your Review of Bellevue University
I was able to get my bachelor's degree online and work full time. I am now going to get my masters from same school. Amazing program and education
it is a wonderful school. Staff and professors are friendly and knowledgable. Bellevue university suites me.
The online courses at Bellevue University are easy to manage. The portal and blackboard are self service and enable one to complete coursework with ease.