Bellevue University Reviews

I just started attending Bellevue University online. They are one of the few colleges who offer graphic design courses online. I love that they made the application and acceptance process so easy. I took some Summer courses and the teacher I had were exceptional. They were patient and worked with me and really taught me a lot. I look forward to continuing my education with Bellevue. My only thing I wish would change is tuition. While it's a good school, it's just as expensive as the rest of them.
Would be nice to have a few on campus classes for my graphic design major.

Great professors though!
I don't consider myself a genius but I find the curriculum very unchallenging. I don't know if its the programs I'm in but I expected much more challenging work for college level courses. I also don't know if it makes a difference being online but I would guess the assignments are the same. To me, answering 2 or 3 questions on a discussion board, looking for articles and having to write a 2 or 3 paragraph summary, answering 2 or 3 questions on a chapter or doing a 5 question quiz seems more like high school homework. The online discussions are the worst. Most students post with 1-3 sentences and then we're supposed to create responses based on that. I've had classmates even copy my answers and put them in their post.Online projects are horrible. Classmates do poor work don't answer when you try to communicate and if you want to submit a quality assignment you're going to have to do the work yourself while they also get credit on their crappy work for your hard work.
Start Your Review of Bellevue University
I was able to get my bachelor's degree online and work full time. I am now going to get my masters from same school. Amazing program and education
it is a wonderful school. Staff and professors are friendly and knowledgable. Bellevue university suites me.
The online courses at Bellevue University are easy to manage. The portal and blackboard are self service and enable one to complete coursework with ease.
It is an interesting university, that offers multiple courses. The staff and professors are friendly. I love it.
I like most the supportive staff, the real world knowledge of my professors as well as the diverse student population. I also like the accelerated cohorts which allow students to complete their studies slight early. I would love to see more scholarships offered for working adults attending the university. Paying for classes can be a huge hindrance to working adults especially those who have families and household responsibilities.
Great college and caring professors. Can't expect a great scene in the middle of Nebraska. The work is challenging but not too difficult to accomplish. Flexible options for going to school such as online or hybrid classes.
I am an online out of state student. I have had an overall good experience with Bellevue. The advisors and professors are very helpful. The intial regestration process is easy you have an assigned person to help you get started. Could use more online club opportunities but I think that is the case with many online colleges
I'm am an online transfer student. Bellevue has accepted all of my community college credits and it has been an easy transition.
I like that everyone at Bellevue is Really Nice and always tries to help. The Professors are all nice thats what is making class so easy.
I am new to Bellevue, but have had nothing but a positive and easy experience so far. The counselors and relationship managers are extremely connected to you and respond quickly with solutions.
This is my first year of school here at Bellevue & I am extremely happy so far. I am most impressed by how helpful the faculty is ; and how much the professors are willing to go out of their way to help you get the best education possible. There is a lot of resources and facilities available for free not to mention how much money they give in scholarships on top of how affordable it is already. If you are looking for a school that provides the best experience or opportunity Bellevue University is the school. GO BRUINS!
I like how helpful the professors are. They are really willing to help you through your journey. The online courses are challenging for a first timer, but I'm sure with each semester I will get more used to it. Overall, the staff from enrollment to professors are extremely helpful.
I tried to accomplish my college goals through another university prior to going through Bellevue. My first choice let me down when they refused to help me out with my application and trying to get in to my major. I almost didn't go through with college until I looked in to Bellevue. Right from the start I felt like I was the only student attending and everybody went out of their way to make me feel important. Whenever I have a problem I can always get an immediate answer or a call back that same day. They also check up on me through the school year and see how things are going. I also like my professor as he's knowledgeable and is easily accessible to answer any questions I may have. Bellevue is one of the best colleges in Omaha to attend, especially if you are doing online courses like me. I recommend Bellevue University to friends and coworkers all the time.
My experience at Bellevue University have been very good. Being a disabled student allow me to participate in the cohort program. I enjoyed the classes and professors were easy to work with. Having a student coach was very helpful throughout my degree program.
Start Your Review of Bellevue University
It is a great school and everyone is always willing to help you if you have questions. It is very easy to take online courses as well as in school. They work with you so well to get the most of your education. Teachers are always helpful when you have questions as well as office staff.
This school offers an Online Cohort (Accelerated) classes and I am an AA transfer student. I only have 1.5 years to finish my bachelors and then I will be moving on to a certification. Through the process, they have communicated well and continue to strive for excellence and constantly looking to improve their college experience for students.
I do not participate in the athletic portion of my school because I am a full-time member of the United States Air Force.