Bellevue College Reviews

Had a great time while attending Bellevue College. The advising staff were great, helpful and encouraging. The school has a lot of international students which make it a diverse school. The school provides free tutoring for many of the courses that they offer.
I just started attending, and it's nice. The classes are mostly small, so it's easier to get to know peers. It's also very close to where I live. It's a 5 minute bus ride there. It's a big place, and has a good atmosphere.
Overall a really great school. A lot of variety of good classes. Professors teach well and are super helpful if you do no understand something.
Start Your Review of Bellevue College
Bellevue College was the starting block into higher education for me. The teachers are fantastic, the diversity is out of this world, and I especially appreciate the culture at BC. One thing to look out for is that their student government is not fantastic, and they struggle getting clubs organized. Other than that BC is a great place to get your associates, and a great place to network and make friends.
Bellevue College has been a life changing experience. Four years after graduating from high school my first day was extremely nerve wracking. Nail biting, sweating, and heavy breathing. I almost turned around to go back home. I stuck it out, found a easy parking spot and walked to my class without getting lost. I sat in the back left corner that way the teacher would not call on me for any reason. She was very pleasant, made me feel as if the only thing I feared was fear itself. I made it through the first day. On my second day, I met a great friend. We studied together and even signed up for the same classes the following quarter. Since that first day, everyday since has been a positive one. All my teachers have been engaging, wonderful, and go above and beyond for their students. I feel safe on campus and even if I feel scared about walking to my car at night they have security that will escort you. Overall BC is an exceptional college.
All the staff and teachers are very helpful and have been very understanding. I have been a running start student since last year and every time I join a new class or visit the campus everyone is very welcoming and it is a great working/learning environment. The campus is very big and beautiful so it is easy to get lost but I feel as if I can ask anyone for help!
Good for Running Start and getting ahead. Very good and attentive professors and very interesting classes; good with online learning
I am currently a student in the Running Start program. I have enjoyed my experience on campus. I recommend taking classes on campus if you want to get plugged in, and don't be afraid to get to know people in your classes!
I like many things in Bellevue College like a professors, location, campus life and the staff are very friendly. Every think it’s a great
I liked that Bellevue College offered a wide variety of resources, including free tutoring, academic advising, degree audits, and the availability of both online and on campus courses. I am enrolled as a Running Start student and it has been extremely beneficial for my future academic plans.
I took classes here since I haven't had really much money to go to university. I took some good and interesting classes like nutrition, philosophy, math. Some teachers were excellent but I did make sure to check them on "rate my professor". Always check and don't get stuck with a bad teacher. I heard some of the teachers were really bad, from my friends. Honestly, I don't think it's fair to expect too much from this kind of college. They give you what you signed up for but there's definitely a lack of social experience (many people are high school students doing running start or adults) although I did make some good international friends.It's almost smaller than my high school but so far I'm enjoying my experience.
I spent two years at Bellevue College through the Running Start program which allows you to take college classes in high school. I completed my AA degree there and was given so much help. All of my teachers were kind, helpful, but also pushed me to try my hardest.
Campus is open and clean. Dealing with tuition and registration is what you would expect. Instructors are knowledgeable.
Bellevue College is the best! I attended via the Washington State Running Start program. The school is very diverse and there are many different points of view to learn from. Teachers are available outside of class and very helpful. The bookstore is great and buying textbooks is easy.
Bellevue college is accesible and affordable, but with the science course prerequisites it adds on a whole year of courses just to finish a two year degree.
I love Bellevue College so far but I haven't had much to go off of as I have taken one class on campus and two online. What I have been exposed to has been excellent.
This college did a wonderful job so far of preparing me to transfer to a 4-year school. Lots of resources are provided for students, it is very clear that Bellevue College wants to see their students succeed in their future endeavors. I have met so many teachers that were very passionate about what they were teaching and got to expand my horizons a lot in the two years I attended here.
Start Your Review of Bellevue College
I had a great experience here. Was able to get my degree completely online which allowed me to continue my education while pursuing my dream of dancing as a professional ballerina! Professors were helpful and staff is amazing!
Bellevue College is a great school! The professors I've had have been very good and I've learned a lot here so far. There are a wide variety of subjects to take a well as days/times of day to take classes.

The campus is nice and spacious and everything is easy to find. All the buildings are easily marketed. The campus has plenty of parking and easy access from the freeways.
I really liked my experience in the music department! I had a great time and worked a lot. I also enjoyed taking foreign languages like French and Spanish. I only wish there was more student networking and resources for disabled students. The cafeteria left some to be desired.