Bellevue College Reviews

I had a great experience here. Was able to get my degree completely online which allowed me to continue my education while pursuing my dream of dancing as a professional ballerina! Professors were helpful and staff is amazing!
Bellevue College is a great school! The professors I've had have been very good and I've learned a lot here so far. There are a wide variety of subjects to take a well as days/times of day to take classes.

The campus is nice and spacious and everything is easy to find. All the buildings are easily marketed. The campus has plenty of parking and easy access from the freeways.
I really liked my experience in the music department! I had a great time and worked a lot. I also enjoyed taking foreign languages like French and Spanish. I only wish there was more student networking and resources for disabled students. The cafeteria left some to be desired.
Start Your Review of Bellevue College
I have enjoyed most of my professors, and the campus is very nice. I just do not like how we have paper textbooks that the school will not buy back in the end. The "textbooks" are very pricey.
There are many options for classes including online and the professors are nice and approachable. I am in Running Start and love the program.
I am currently on my second year as a Running Start student (Sophomore in college; senior in high school) and I'm planning on continuing as an official student next year, once I graduate high school. The reason for that is because I personally love the environment in this school and how safe it can feel. I do not have a big preference for large campuses and classes, so being here is great because there aren't a lot of students in a class (30 students or so) and it is not hard to get from class to class. Although, I have bias towards this college, one thing I would like to see change are spreading out more on printing stations.
I have enjoyed the past two years so much that I am actually hesitant to ever transfer; however, I will have to transfer to pursue my path in pre-medicine. Bellevue College has amazing professors who have both challenged me and inspired me. I have learned a great amount these past two years and feel well prepared for my future studies. While I spent most of my time in the science building, I often wandered to other parts of the campus and found Bellevue College has a lot of resources to offer. BC has a great library with many resources, a great cafeteria, a great music department with piano rooms to practice in, and much more.
I really enjoyed my time at the college. The classes are very good. I really felt like I gained knowledge.
Bellevue College offers a variety of subjects and classes, and most of its teachers really care about their students. The campus is very nice and peaceful.
I really liked about Bellevue College.The professor at Bellevue College are super nice and patient.They are always here to help if you needed.I would like Bellevue College add more online class,That will be great.
I commute with a motorcycle to school and work so I like how Bellevue college provides motorcycle parking so I never have trouble looking for a parking spot. I recently re-registered after being out of school for 5 years. All of the instructors that I've encountered were great. Close to the end of the quarter- instructors encourage students to complete an anonymous review about the class and the instructor. Tuition is still expensive- I'm paying around $1500 for three 5-credit classes. Although tuition is expensive, there are still other resources you can use like financial aid, student loans, or occupation reimbursement. Student Central has a convenient way to make appointments to see advisors, through computer or smartphone. I like how they incorporated that because I wouldn't have to wait that long to see an advisor if needed.
Pretty good selection of classes, engaging teachers, and large campus. Would like to see more classes offered for running start students.
Bellevue College is a great place to continue your education. All the professors I've had so far has been extremely invested in their students learning. There isn't much to do on campus, but as a student who just wants the education it's perfect. The college is transitioning from a community college into a traditional 4-year college. Overall a great college and nothing beats the price of the tuition.
I am currently enrolled at BC and attaining an Associates Degree with the plan to transfer. The teachers and community are great and are prepared to help you in both the classroom and the world.
Wonderful teachers very small and easy to reach all classes. The LGBTQ room does have some problems and isn't as inclusive as they say they are though.
Overall great school and a great way to start off the road to college at first I was not sure what I wanted to do or in what direction I should head in but there are many great teachers here that have helped me narrow down my search for a job and have also peaked my interest into different subjects
I had a hard time connecting with people but it was an amazing stepping stone in my higher education! I was lucky to learn and grow independently here.
Start Your Review of Bellevue College
Its a nice school. Nice looking campus, a lot of resources available, professors are very knowledgeable and helpful. Theres a certain vibe here that you dont get in all the other schools, but its a good one so not to worry about. It does feel like lectures here are tougher than what ive gotten in other schools but overall, a good school.
The classes are known for being easy and the students are very nice and there's a lot of choices. Very poor management and the school has put my tuition amount incorrectly twice (overcharging me) and caused me to drop from a class I payed for 5 months prior. First in person class had a horrendous teacher.
I am an online student and have very much enjoyed my experience and learned a lot. This is my 3 quarter and I am excited they have expanded their programs.