Bellarmine University Reviews

Fantastic institution for growing inside, and outside, the classroom. Top-notch professors know their stuff. Beautiful campus with quite nice dorms. The place will position you for a successful career and life. Excellent law, med, and other grad school placement (I got into the law school of my choice).
The second I arrived on campus it felt like home and a place where I could make numerous memories that will last a lifetime! The college visit was so personal and informative. The professors and the staff provide tremendous support and guidance.
university expects new students to understand the steps to enroll and get funding with little to no help from faculty.
Start Your Review of Bellarmine University
I did not enjoy my experience at BU. I was not fond the over-exaggeration of the quality of its education and facilities. I was picked on by my peers because I was different and wasn't afraid to ask questions when necessary. The professor turned a blind eye many times. The professor wanted to protect their reputation at the cost of integrity. There is also a lack of privacy security. There were multiple instances where students would share information about other students as student workers.
I've had peers who tried to transfer out but many of BU's credits are not recognized at other universities. They're finally having better experiences elsewhere.
The reason I chose Bellarmine University is the fact it felt like a second home. I didn't feel overwhelmed in my classes, and the small campus gave me the chance to do one-on-one with all my professors, who actually cared about my grades and showed me how to stay on the right path to graduate. It is a beautiful campus surrounding by so much to do! The whole community around Bellarmine is welcoming and supportive.
Bellarmine University has a great reputation for the business school. The professors are the best! Bellarmine is like a home for all, the people here are always there to give a helping hand regardless of your ethnicity or religion. Bellarmine is a university that is genuinely interested to make their students excel in their lives. They provide mentoring programs to assist you to your future academic life. I love my experience here at Bellarmine, and there is absolutely nothing i would like to change. "There's no place like home". Go knights!
Bellarmine is a smaller university which allows for a good teacher to student ratio. The academics are quite challenging but in a way that is meaningful. The campus is clean, friendly, and quiet. Amenities and activities are abundant and the campus is close to many amenities and attractions.
I really love Bellarmine. The classes and professors are great and the community is very inclusive and awesome.
Bellarmine is a great school that responds quickly, has great financial aid and an excellent physical therapy program.
Bellarmine is my dream school. The campus is beautiful as well as the city of Louisville. The class sizes are no larger than 30 people which makes for a one on one environment with the professors. Since being at Bellarmine I have had numerous Internship offers with big companies. It definitely has set me up for success.
The community at Bellarmine is tight-knit. I really like the fact I am given the freedom to be independent with the guidance and supervision of faculty who actually care about you. I find that most Bellarmine students get along with each other and I am able to avoid the"cliqueness" of high school so I have friends from all different backgrounds and majors and interests.
Bellarmine is a very diverse place that it is easy to feel at home. Every one is friendly. You definitely get out of the experience what you put into it, so be sure to put the most into your time here.
Financial aid could use some help. The class sizes are small and the professors are wonderful.the food on campus is a bit overpriced though and the freshmen are forced through tons of unnecessary orientation activities and a freshman focus class that no one enjoys. Theology is also a required course and people are extremely judgemental if you're not Christian or some similar branch.
I'm addressing students who already have an undergrad and are looking at Bellarmine. Bellarmine has several different BSN paces to choose from. They have an accelerated 1 year, a 2 year and a 4 year. Also, a few students who already have a bachelor complete the program in a 3 year time span. If you are looking at doing the 1 year, I wouldnt consider it unless you're a straight A student and dont mind self neglect and neglecting your family and friends. If this sounds like you, sign up for the 1 year BSN at Bellarmine. I personally am doing the 2 year. Bellarmine's nursing program is rigorous and some would call it cutthroat. However, it is a great education with a rich clinical experience. Bellarmine is expensive, beautiful and safe. Expect to pay a little extra for a degree here.
I start school in the fall at Bellarmine but I am extremely excited. Throughout my search for colleges this past year, something stood out about Bellarmine. I was set on going out of state for college to get closer with family, but that all changed when I visited Bellarmine. The students and staff are incredible. I am always excited to be on campus for events. When I went to registration back in April, there wasn't a single student ambassador or professor that I did not love. They're all so nice and inviting and super helpful with any questions you have.I will be a commuter student when I attend, but that hasn't changed how involved I will be. It doesn't matter if you're a commuter student or if you live on campus, everyone is involved with everything. I felt like I was already at home when I was walking around on campus. I can't wait to make this my home for the next four years.
wayyyy to small and I am transferring from Bellarmine after the end of my Freshman year. I liked some parts but others were not so good. Everything is small community and family feel which is nice but then it has its downsides as well. All my classes were tiny and I did not like that one bit!
Oh my goodness, this place is the absolute best place to go for college. They are just amazing. A teacher would come back to a lab to help the kids succeed. They would help us study till 2-3-4 a.m. They really care about you succeeding and knowing that you succeeded. They are just a great program, love the food and staff and sports just all around they are a great program.
Start Your Review of Bellarmine University
VERY EXPENSIVE BUT AMONG THE TOP IN THE REGION. PROFESSORS ARE GREAT, THERE ARE RESOURCES SUCH AS COUNSELING AND TUTORING AVAILABLE ON CAMPUS. FOOD IS OKAY BUT CAN ADD UP QUICKLY IF YOU EAT IT EVERYDAY.
I have not yet attended Bellarmine but, the aid and guidance they have provided for setting up my first year has been wonderful. It seems to be a wonderful university with a great population for people to flourish. I am excited.
I have loved my time as a Bellarmine student. The campus is incredibly inviting and really feels like one big, happy family. There is something to do for everyone, no matter what your interests are. There are over 100 different clubs, and if someone wishes to start a new one, they have the ability to do so! In addition to to Bellarmine having something to do for everyone, the professors are incredibly helpful and very engaging. I have yet to have had a professor that did not go out of their way to help me succeed. All of my professors challenge me to think in ways I did not before and to go outside of my comfort zone. I have made so many life long friends here and I know that after I finish college, I will have no trouble finding a job, purely because Bellarmine is so prestigious.