Bellarmine University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.43 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.45 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.51 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.59 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.29 responses
Bellarmine University Reviews
Bellarmine University has a great reputation for the business school. The professors are the best! Bellarmine is like a home for all, the people here are always there to give a helping hand regardless of your ethnicity or religion. Bellarmine is a university that is genuinely interested to make their students excel in their lives. They provide mentoring programs to assist you to your future academic life. I love my experience here at Bellarmine, and there is absolutely nothing i would like to change. "There's no place like home". Go knights!
My time at Bellarmine University has been everything I wanted for my college experience and more! The professors and staff are welcoming and personable. The class sizes are similar to that of a high school to give a more personal education. There are a variety of resources on campus, too, to aid in almost everything one may need. The only recommendation is to expand the diversity on campus, and the acceptance of it.
The reason I chose Bellarmine University is the fact it felt like a second home. I didn't feel overwhelmed in my classes, and the small campus gave me the chance to do one-on-one with all my professors, who actually cared about my grades and showed me how to stay on the right path to graduate. It is a beautiful campus surrounding by so much to do! The whole community around Bellarmine is welcoming and supportive.