Belhaven University Reviews

I love the people, the professors, and the academics. Coming here was definitely life changing. It's an amazing school to go to.
Great school! I have been online with the school for the past two years. I enjoy how easy and accessible my courses are. I find that school is no longer a burden while attending Belhaven.
This experience has been one of the best in my life! I get to pursue my chosen career, the people here are so nice, and the Christian atmosphere is amazing. Belhaven is a place where anyone and everyone can fit in and feel welcome, and I am glad to be a part of this amazing family. Never change, Belhaven, because you are perfect already!
Start Your Review of Belhaven University
I like Belhaven University quite a bit. I like the small campus and size of the school. Although i am very new to Belhaven they offer a wide variety of classes and majors that excite me. Belhaven is known for fine arts, they also have good sports programs. My only concern about Belhaven is its surroundings. The city of Jackson does look kind if sketchy, but i know there are some good people around Jackson. There are also other neighboring colleges around Belhaven, such as Millsaps college and Jackson state university. Both schools are 4 year colleges but, Jackson State is a HBCU. I plan on majoring in exercise science and minor in business. Belhaven also has a wonderful kinseiology program which is what i am excited for
Overall, I absolutely loved my time at Belhaven. I got a really solid education in my major and made a huge network of professional connections and lifelong friends through my professors and classmates. I couldn't recommend it highly enough, especially for arts students.
Belhaven University has a school motto that describes it perfectly and that is , "Not to be served but to serve". The Professors are accessible and shares a wealth of knowledge with their students. My experience as a student at Belhaven has been very positive and I am excited about continuing my education there.
A wonderful community. If you are a looking for a small university that excels in academics and the arts this is the school for you. Professors are kind, knowledgable and readily available for help.
I enjoy Belhaven University. The atmosphere is so different from other colleges. I can literally feel the love. They boldly express their love for Jesus and it is amazing, no wonder the campus is so bless. I feel so connected with the administration. I can tell they really are dedicated and adore their students. I recommend anybody to Belhaven. I feel like every student should experience what happens when you align yourself with the plans that Jesus have for you.
Belhaven University is a private 4 year Christian College in Jackson, Mississippi. The professor are great and connect very well to students and the advisors are beyond heros. The campus is small and the class sizes are small as well giving more one on one with each professor. There are very good resources such as the think center that give free tutoring and planning help to all students. The campus is beautiful and the new stadium bowl is awesome. Belhaven needs to connect more with the community that surrounds the school. This will help in support of the sports teams and the overall spirit of the school.
Belhaven University is a great school overall.Afier attending Hinds Commuity College I decided to attend Belhaven University because of the great atmosphere that I was surrounded by when I took my tour. I learn that the school has the highest academic score rating than any other private school in Mississippi. For students who are looking colleges to attend this school will be the best choice because of the food diversity culture and also the school the school is a great way to chasing dreams.
Belhaven's tight-knit community among students and professors is unparalleled in my experience. Scintillating lectures, brilliant conversations, real Christian fellowship, and incisive art characterized my time at BU. The laughter, warmth, and careful attention in my studies has cast a glow over Belhaven's surroundings, making even the potholes in the neighborhood dear.
When I visited Belhaven University for the first time I was amazed by how beautiful the campus was. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I had no trouble finding any of the buildings, and the overall visit was amazing!
Belhaven is an amazing, faith-based institution that helps students exceed and go above and beyond their expectations. Being at this university both encourages and challenges me to work hard and most importantly, don't give up. Belhaven University teaches students that life is not always going to be easy, however, with the help of God, anything is possible.
I am currently enrolled at Belhaven's online management program. I am a senior and I have been enrolled at Belhaven for three years now. After trying different online schools, I can honestly say that Belhaven has been the best one. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable and truly care for their students. Managing for a Fortune 500 company already; the curriculum for Belhaven's management program is in line with what is encountered in the real world. It effectively prepares students to excel in the challenging business world environment. I have learned a lot from this program, and it has helped me grow tremendously as a professional and a servant of Christ.
I loved the Godly atmosphere and the students and faculty are always available to help you. They make you feel as if they genuinely care for you. The one thing I would want to see change in is the on campus places to eat. You've Got many nights where you just starve because they close the cafe at 7 and there's nothing on campus after that to indulge in.
Belhaven University provides an atmosphere that is welcoming. From the teachers to the students, everyone is friendly. The class sizes are small, and the opportunity to get one-on-one attention from teachers is high. It is strongly Christian-based, so the instructor do not shy away from incorporating the bible into the studies. Overall, my experience has been positive.
Belhaven University has a wonderful, family-like atmosphere. The class sizes are small enough to where the teacher actually know your name and face, and you're not simply a number. The best teacher that you should take is Mrs. Tracy Ford. The only thing I would like to see different about Belhaven is the cafeteria choices!
Start Your Review of Belhaven University
Belhaven is a great college for the one on one learning and personal level with your professors. Although it is not big as a Division one school it makes up in it academics.
Professors provided prayer, comfort and academic help for me through my grandfather battle with cancer and death. They were also very understanding.
I have never experience or heard of any sexual assaults since being a student at Belhaven.