Belhaven University Reviews

Belhaven University college offers flexible courses with professors who are informative and knowledgeable. The beauty is the Christian environment enhances students with the ability to achieve higher levels of academic performance. The University caters to working adults as well.
The online experience with Belhaven University is above a 10. The transition from regular courses to online courses were excellent. The entire staff assistance played a major role in the
It was a great learning expierence. What I love the most about online you can work pretty much at your own pace.
Start Your Review of Belhaven University
The Professor was great and knowledgeable and wonderful personality. It was a pleasure of going to class in the evening after working a long day. The only thing I don't like the Houston Campus is closed, it makes it harder to talk in person to your counselors and teachers. Overall Belhaven is a pretty good University to attend.
I attended the school's online courses and traditional classes in Houston, TX. The classes were great. The office staff for student accounts is HORRIBLE. These people literally set me up for failure. I received a letter stating that I had an outstanding balance. I called and left SEVERAL voicemails to contact me so that I could resolve the issue. They never returned my call. Finally, reached someone... NATASHA. She was not helpful. She said that I had an outstanding balance from a few years ago where I had to withdraw from school.
Asked if we can setup a payment plan? No ma'am you have to pay today or your account will be forwarded to collections, she says. I'm TRYING to resolve this issue and I'm treated this way. I ask to speak to her supervisor to try to work out a payment plan. She said, we don't have a supervisor right now, only interim. This ended up on my credit report! Christian values? Really? PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN CHOOSING YOUR SCHOOLING.
Belhaven University is more than just a college that you attend, it is like a home away from home. Everyone here treats you respectfully and tries to make sure you are included in every event that they have to offer. The Christian view of academics that you receive is just amazing. This is most definitely a school that I have been recommending to seniors and juniors at the high school I graduated from. The atmosphere here is very welcoming. The teacher to student ratio is really good here. Every student is actually about to form bonds with their professors because of the class size being small enough to remember everyone. I would recommend this school to anyone who asked me on where they should attend.
I personally have not had to take any online classes so far this fall semester. If a person is quarantined, all classes are done through zoom. If they are unable to make it to the zoom during the class period, then whichever professor will record his lesson during that period of time.
The staff here are very friendly and helpful. I love that the campus is well kept, small, and in a safe location. If I could I would add more on-campus activities.
Just started, but my online experience is very good and easy to follow. I am able to connect with my teacher very easily with questions, and they respond promptly with answers.
All of my classes are online. I had to figure out a better career path for me and my daughter! Their online program is very flexible!
Belhaven has been a overall great school. I am seeking a bachelors degree. The instructors are very informative and professional
I absolutely love Belhaven University. The faculty has been extremely pleasant. They always have the students best interest.
Nursing classes are not easy to do online. Since COVID, we have had to move our in class lectures to online learning.
I didn’t have the pleasure of online schooling

I really can’t rate online classes because I didn’t have any
It was my first time here and I loved the living quarters as well as the diversity within the school . The professors was phenomenal . I also felt safe on campus .
I just hopped that I had more knowledge about what needed to be done to continue my education at Belhaven.
Since I am an older student I have enjoyed this college because it is fast pace. You get plenty of experience speaking in front of others by presenting what you have learned. This also makes me feel extra motivated to do well since I have to present the information I've learned and gathered to others.
The cost however is high.
Start Your Review of Belhaven University
There are many things to say. I have had kind teachers who help you any way they can; they have many activities to get students together (though I am a commuter and did not participate in many), and the only thing is the finances. You have to pay each semester before you can start another, but they do offer loans. Of course, the loan without interest, only lets you use so much, then you have to use the loan with interest. The fact that the teachers help you so much, makes up for the financial issues. I selected N/A because I do not know much about those areas.
I love that Belhaven includes the Christian World view on majority of the assignments given. The professors are also very helpful.
I like the deep learning that goes on in my classes and the fact that the professors truly care about their students.