Belhaven University Reviews

Belhaven really cares about their students, receiving a good quality education. They are very considerate and understanding and they provide teachers who care about their students academic success.
This is one of the most amazing college families I have ever been a member of.
Belhaven is well know for its academic success and family atmosphere.
Welcome to the family.
Great place to attend college and further your education. The teachers and counselors will work with you if you need assistance with your schedules, financial situations.
Start Your Review of Belhaven University
Belhaven faculty has gone out of their way to help me find the program that I needed to be successful in my career. The staff is probably the most helpful I have come accross in my academic career.
Great Dance department and arts. Smaller class sizes and help from instructors. Great campus with lots available for students to participate in and resources to study.
Belhaven has a community that is unlike many others in the nation: it is genuinely welcoming, characterized by true Southern hospitality. The faculty on campus care about students, and the small campus allows for unique opportunities to invest in students and foster their growth. Plus, the campus is beautiful.
LOVE THIS UNIVERSITY! This is a Christian university based on Christian values. The professors are awesome, helpful and always communicative. Every course involves scripture that relates to each lesson.
This University is perfectly small!! It centers it’s curriculum around God and the food is amazing!!
Belhaven University is growing and full of life. Belhaven staff not only helps you achieve your dreams but is a positive influence in your life. The faculty in staff will take time out of their day to pray for you and to help you achieve those excellent grades.
I have a great experience in the chemistry field at Belhaven. The professors have the passion to teach students and show compassion for them as long as they see effort.
It is a wonderful place to get connected with other people. It is truly a safe haven here in the middle of Jackson, Ms. not to mention it’s just a great school overall.
I am a freshman at Belhaven and it is a pretty good school overall! I am a social work major and my professors are amazing no lie. They really care about me as a person and a student and want to help me succeed! They definitely are part of the reason why I became a more open--minded person, which I am so grateful for.
Great administration very supportive and helpful. The professors are very inspiring and demonstrate true Christ-like character. I look forward to every moment in class. Belhaven University is irreplaceable.
Worst Theatre Department I've seen. The play looked as if it was in a middle school Cafe. Boo00o0o0oo0ooo0o0o00ooooo000oo0o000o0o0o00o0o0o!
Belhaven University is an amazing school. It has definitely helped me grow as a person spiritually and emotionally. Everyone on campus is friendly and willing to help others. I would definitely recommend applying if you want a smaller school that focuses on academics, the fine arts, loving the Lord, and above all, serving others.
Great Teachers that make sure you understand assignments. There is a cafe in the student center, I have yet to try it. I love the fact that we pray before every class.
They are kind and interested in your education. They are well organized and proficient in financial aid. The online advisors are the best. They make sure you are aware of what you need.
Start Your Review of Belhaven University
My experience in Belhaven University has been great. I enrolled as an Online Student and I am almost done with my Bachelor's Degree in Phycology . It can be a little bit challenging when you are taking online courses but throughout the journey all the professors have been very helpful, provided useful feedback so we can do better on our writing assignments. The support that we get from the professors is outstanding, when they see a student that is struggling they reach out and help. Overall excellent experience.
So far I like the college. It is small classes so you are able to feel welcomed and not just another number listed on the school website. I have enjoyed connecting with a diversity of students.
A close-knit community that includes not just the students, but the staff and professors as well, Belhaven was an amazing experience with top-notch classes.